FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:42:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 60   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FCRB30 Wagon  (Read 660556 times)
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: April 09, 2012, 09:53:32 PM »

Hey Pedro.
You have a talent for many things.
Good to hear Mez is doing well.
Regards
Alex

DN2168
nsw-club

See you on the road Skag!!

dean.nommensen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #701 on: April 09, 2012, 10:24:35 PM »

Brother Pedro...Welcome back. House is looking great, awesome news about Mez.

Catch up soon,
                     Dean.
pedro
qld-club
Guru

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: April 15, 2012, 07:44:50 PM »

G'day Deano, Wayne, Alex, Dean thanks for the welcome back, It's good to be starting to think about the wagon and getting involved with the old Holden scene again, speaking of I decided today that I'm going to take all the panels off the old girl and arange for an engineers inspection then the old girl is going to the paint shop Grin Grin ( providing she passes of course),  as soon as I made the decision I felt better than I have for ages Smiley Smiley.

What did it taste like afterall you "love animals - they taste great"
That saying comes off one of my favorite shirts that my daughter bought me it usually gets a reaction from people Wink

Definately good to have Mez sfarting to get back to her old self she had me worried for a while there she's not just my wife but my best mate/life partner/drinking buddy Wink too nowadays.

How did you go in the floods Dean, I gather you didn't get washed away.
                  Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
Old_Mt_Isa_Boy
qld-club

My Ute

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 15, 2012, 08:06:17 PM »

Good call. Spend a bit of money for some certainty. Not putting any pressure but maybe this year the car might be finished. Anyway good to hear Mez is well. I hope she isn't "sfarting" but is starting to get back to her old self.

Rgds

Wayne b
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: May 28, 2012, 03:47:37 PM »

I hope she isn't "sfarting" but is starting to get back to her old self

Grin Missed that one somehow Wayne

Well the dodgee bros. extension on the shed is done so I could get all the spares and crap out of the way and start on the wagon, the old girl is stripped back ready to go and I'm all fired up, just have to paint the kitchen ceiling first Roll Eyes

Pedro

F4+
DN2168
nsw-club

See you on the road Skag!!

dean.nommensen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #705 on: May 28, 2012, 04:51:13 PM »

Good to hear the house is almost finished (I think jodie's given up on getting ours finished Embarrassed).

Looking forward to some updates & seeing the wagon with a bit of BLING!!!!

Dean.
fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: May 28, 2012, 10:02:37 PM »

Dear uncle Pedro.

Could you please stop moving house and renovating etc etc.... And finish renovating your house on wheels. Please uncle Pedro... Cry

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: May 30, 2012, 12:12:02 PM »

Good to hear the house is almost finished

Yeah, "almost" only half the kitchen, two bathrooms and the outside to go Roll Eyes, doesn't matter though the place is now livable and I've promised myself at least one day a week on the FNC from now on, surprisingly even Mez has been encouraging me to get stuck into the wagon lately.

Ok Deano, seeing as you asked so nicely I promise never to move again and to start making some progress on the old girl Wink, hope Kathi doesn't notice this or she'll be onto us for regular updates again Lips sealed Lips sealed
             Pedro

F4+
FE 4 ME
qld-club

Model: FE

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: May 30, 2012, 12:24:28 PM »

G'Day Pedro,
  Good to see you here and hear Mez has the all clear...what great news... im so happy for you both.... enjoy every minute without that stress im sure must be so sweet now....

good to see you're getn back into plans for your wagon..... i wish you, your wife and your wagon the very best

look forward to updates

FE 4 ME

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: May 30, 2012, 12:53:33 PM »

I promise never to move again and to start making some progress on the old girl Wink, hope Kathi doesn't notice this or she'll be onto us for regular updates again Lips sealed Lips sealed
             Pedro

Too late  Grin

NosFEratu
jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: May 30, 2012, 01:49:20 PM »

Too late  Grin

foot in mouth, Pedro!

(for your sake, I hope that 'one day a week' has 24 hours of wagon time in it  Cheesy And in the VERY remote chance that she doesn't harrass you sufficiently, I know of a few others who definitely WILL...  Wink)

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: May 31, 2012, 03:02:01 PM »

foot in mouth, Pedro!

Doh, both feet I think, better make sure I get something done soon or I'll never hear the end of it Cheesy

Thanks FE 4 ME, It's good to have Mez back to her old cheerfull self and for life to be coming back to normal.
                    Pedro

F4+
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: May 31, 2012, 04:13:53 PM »

Grin  there will be pictures needed to prove that Pedro....they will be required i would imagine to keep Kathi's enthusiasm at bay !! ... but will never be able to quell her support   Cheesy   Wink

A labour of love and to keep the peace   Cheesy  a win, win

FE 4 ME

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: May 31, 2012, 08:56:05 PM »

Pedro might be able to delay the inevitable by playing the "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" card...  Grin Grin Grin

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 04, 2012, 01:55:31 PM »

Pedro might be able to delay the inevitable by playing the "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" card...

Well that backfired on me now I'll definitely have to come up with an update soon, does getting my number plates count, Mez bought them for me for my birthday coming up

And before anyone asks It's because a mate and I had a business mucking about with early Holdens years ago and we always jokingly talked about working on the FnC or the HnR, FnJ etc and any combination with FC in it was already gone

Speed sensor.

Pedro

F4+
FCRB26
Guru

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 04, 2012, 02:41:11 PM »

Better than whats FCHOON stand for  is it something to do with you being overweight ?

Love the plates and the sensor looks stupendously easier than my set up i had.

Pete

pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 05, 2012, 07:29:03 PM »

Better than whats FCHOON stand for  is it something to do with you being overweight

How could anyone get being overweight out of FCHOON  Huh, I've always taken it to mean you drive an FC and you're still a bit of a HOON.
                  Pedro

F4+
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 05, 2012, 09:35:28 PM »

it's great to hear all has settled with Mez, it's been a very long and hard battle for her and your whole family.  I like Yosemite Sam!  Cheesy

NosFEratu
FCRB26
Guru

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 06, 2012, 05:51:38 AM »

just a few smart arses

fat
c--t
hoon

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 06, 2012, 07:49:17 AM »

it's great to hear all has settled with Mez, it's been a very long and hard battle for her and your whole family.  I like Yosemite Sam!  Cheesy
Pedro I'm so glad  Mez is on the mend and your thinking FC again ......FC427........

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 60   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: