FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:47:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 60   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FCRB30 Wagon  (Read 664498 times)
Old_Mt_Isa_Boy
qld-club

Model: FC

My Ute

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 20, 2011, 07:13:41 PM »

Looking forward to you getting back into it. Hope the move is as stress free as possible and that all goes well.

Regards

Wayne
pedro
qld-club
Guru

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 23, 2011, 01:43:53 PM »

The Trumpy looks great not sure of the model standing with it though

Do you think I should have worn some budgie smugglers instead Tongue Tongue Grin Grin

Thanks for your thoughts folks, I've been thinking of buying a Trumpy for a while now but couldn't make up my mind as to which one, I didn't even know they came in this colour scheme until a few weeks ago but as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it and had to have it, especially as it's the same colours as my wagon is going to be, if any of you are passing through this way I'll be happy to meet you, just send me a pm and I will give you my ph no., I don't get as much time on here at the moment as we are staying with our daughter and between 4 adults and 2 kids it's a battle to get on the computer, lucky I didn't move to Boonah a few years ago Zulu I might have beaten you to the ambulance Wink, I've asked around about any other FE/FC's but it looks like the area has been pretty well picked clean already.
                         Pedro 

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 14, 2011, 09:49:19 AM »

G'day all, just a quick post for now, it's taken a dose of the flu to slow me down on the reno long enough to get on the computer, the place is coming together nicely now I've finished the bedroom end of the house and almost done the lounge, dining and entrance, just the bathrooms and kitchen to go, the wagon is here now my mate Johhny and I did a round trip and picked her up a couple of weeks ago, I'm going to send her in shortly to get the paint finished as I've come to the conclusion I'm never going to get the panels straight enough to satisfy me, I don't want to be looking at it forever more wishing I'd done a better job.
                   Pedro

F4+
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 14, 2011, 10:21:53 AM »

Looking good at least its a roller.

Mine is still waiting for the new shed to get finished.

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: June 14, 2011, 10:58:27 AM »

Looks fat Pedro  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin......FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 14, 2011, 02:08:08 PM »

yay - he is alive and (sota) well!  Grin

NosFEratu
jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 14, 2011, 03:36:30 PM »

Kathi, are you sure it's really Pedro? (it's no good asking for photographic evidence - I've forgotten what he looks like...  Wink)

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
smithy
Guru

yeah its purple !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #687 on: June 14, 2011, 03:45:17 PM »

Kathi, are you sure it's really Pedro? (it's no good asking for photographic evidence - I've forgotten what he looks like...  )

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
YAY
good to hear he's alive and kicking.
wagons got a lovely stance on it mate, nice n fat.

know all about the man flu, just getting over a doase of it myself. dont know how you do it up there with all those freezing temperatures mate Roll Eyes Wink

i may be getting older, but i refuse to grow up!
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 14, 2011, 04:29:38 PM »

are you sure it's really Pedro?

G'day Pete, Mark, Kathi, Jack & Dean, of course it's me, who else would be mad enough to be trying to restore a car while, moving house, renovating, going to work and looking after a sick wife Wink, actually we just got back from Mezzas radiation treatment in Brissie and everything is going fine except that she now has the flu too, i'll whack up a couple of pics of the reno later if anyone is interested, right now I have 254 pm's to read through
                  Pedro

F4+
FCRB26
Guru

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #689 on: June 14, 2011, 06:35:53 PM »

Good to hear all is well..

254 PM,S good luck with that.

Old_Mt_Isa_Boy
qld-club

My Ute

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: June 14, 2011, 06:42:08 PM »

Well your back!!! It was getting a bit quiet.

Regards

Wayne B
Ed
Guru

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 15, 2011, 11:26:36 AM »

looks really good Pedro, love that stance.... what diff are you using?

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 16, 2011, 09:23:53 PM »

Great to see you back on here Pedro. Perhaps you could join a "reno" forum as well  Cheesy.......Or have you? Huh Roll Eyes

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 20, 2011, 11:24:58 AM »

what diff are you using?

It's the Commodore one that I cut down ED, with Petes extra heavy duty 1" lowered saddles and the springs lowered by 1", It's probably a little lower than it will eventually be as it was loaded with parts for the move but that is the look I'm aiming for.

How's the ute coming along Wayne, it must be nice being up in the Isa at this time of year, It's bloody freezing down here in Boonah, -1 last night.

Perhaps you could join a "reno" forum as well

No, this is my third and final reno(famous last words Roll Eyes),after the last move we are planning on staying put here now.
                     Pedro

F4+
Old_Mt_Isa_Boy
qld-club

My Ute

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: September 20, 2011, 11:47:34 AM »

Hope all is well Pedro. We have not heard for a while and your page had almost dropped to Page 3. My ute is a bit slow at the moment but thats alright. Tax man came recently so we will see how much comes the FC way.

Regards

Wayne B
JB
Guru

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #695 on: January 21, 2012, 05:09:54 PM »

Been more than 6 months Pedro... Where are you???

Phone +64 223509263
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: January 21, 2012, 08:51:56 PM »

Oh I got all excited think he was ready for Perth  Cry

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 09, 2012, 08:55:57 PM »

Been more than 6 months Pedro... Where are you???

Still here working on the house Roll Eyes, I'm half way through the kitchen now and only the bathrooms to go, they won't take as long as I'm only changing one of them structurally to make it bigger, then it's only a matter of gyprocking, tiles, painting and fitting showers toilets etc.
Mez is doing well she has finished her treatment and has been given the all clear, hopefully she will be right from now on as it wasn't hereditary.

I know it's not FC related but here's a few pics of some of what I've done so far

Pedro

F4+
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: April 09, 2012, 09:09:51 PM »

Hey pedster, I'm glad mez is feeling better. The reno is looking good. I'll post up some pics of the chook house me and my boys made shortly. It's good to see that you are back on here. We got one of those goanna things for the wall. They look shit hot.

Deano

Old_Mt_Isa_Boy
qld-club

My Ute

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 09, 2012, 09:12:48 PM »

What did it taste like afterall you "love animals - they taste great"  Grin. Good to see you do a post, bucket loads of work going on in the house.

Regards

Wayne b
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 60   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: