FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:31:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1956 Holden FE Special Sedan (SA) $7,500 (neg)  (Read 5163 times)
domij

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2010, 10:39:15 PM »

With great sadness I am putting my 56 FE special up for sale.

To cut a long story short I am in the process of buying my 1st home and have concluded that with renovations to do I really cant see myself having the time or money to continue with this project and would really like to see it go to a good home.

Car is in reasonable condition but still needs a lot of love. Mileage has just wound back past zero. Currently running and registered (it gets me to work and back without any troubles a few times a week). Has personalised South Australian plates "FE 1956"

Mechanically is in good running order although does leak a bit of oil and the tappets need adjustment.

Body is reasonably straight although surface rust will need attention in the near future. Also there is a small rust hole in a section of the subframe (have made enquiries about getting this repaired and have been told it wouldn't be that difficult).

Since I have had the car (about 5 years) it has got a new exhaust system, brakes, brake and clutch master cylinders, upgraded to 12V alternator, replaced head gaskets and welsh plugs, and engine mounts as well as a heap of other bits and pieces. Have got about $6000 in receipts with the car.

Am asking $7500 but happy to negotiate if the right buyer comes along.
Car is in Adelaide (Colonel Light Gardens)

Feel free to message me on here if interested or email me: dommedder@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: