FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 60   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FCRB30 Wagon  (Read 660397 times)
fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: May 25, 2013, 06:31:34 PM »

Some of us need resto's on our bodies cos we have worn them out working on projects.

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
pedro
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: June 01, 2013, 10:45:04 PM »

The panel beater finally got started on my wagon this week, he ended up having to rebuild the guards as he wasn't happy with the fit, I didn't realise it at the start but he has been showing me some magazines with the trucks and bikes he has painted that have won best paint in shows so i know the old girl is in good hands, he makes it look so easy what took me days and i still wasn't happy with he does in a few hours and it looks great Grin Grin

Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: June 01, 2013, 11:08:42 PM »

I have a panelbeater mate that sounds similar in that he will say "I don't like that door fit" or panel fit etc and I'm.like, it looks good to me and he points out half a mm difference in some alignment and he won't quit til its made better.

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: June 02, 2013, 09:21:24 AM »

I have a panelbeater mate that sounds similar in that he will say "I don't like that door fit" or panel fit etc and I'm.like, it looks good to me and he points out half a mm difference in some alignment and he won't quit til its made better.

That's what you want to hear from your panelbeater Deano, I've seen some really nice cars on display but when you have a closer look you find panels that are out of alignment and ripples in the paint, that's why i gave up on doing it myself, i'm planning on driving my wagon till they pry my license out of my hands for being too old and i don't want to be looking at the old girl for the rest of my life thinking i wish i'd done a better job of it, I was really lucky being introduced to West he's a top bloke but he's only just moved to Boonah and he's trying to get a reputation for doing good work, my wagon will be a good advertisement for his talents so he's happy to paint it Cool Cool
  Pedro

F4+
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: June 02, 2013, 11:50:30 AM »

Thought i'd better put up a pic of what i look like so the people i'm meeting up with at Coolie rocks will recognise me, Dean's the only one i've met in person so far.

"YEAH RIGHT" in my dreams Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Grin

Here's what i really look like, there's a slight resemblance (were both human Wink

Pedro

F4+
NES304
Guru

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #905 on: June 02, 2013, 12:18:12 PM »

Bahahahahaahahahah

NES304
Guru

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #906 on: June 02, 2013, 12:18:43 PM »

Hope he's not in your dreams

pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: June 02, 2013, 02:38:08 PM »

Umm, Shocked Shocked let me rephrase that, In my mind i'd like to imagine that i look like that but to other people i probably look more like this Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pedro

F4+
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: June 02, 2013, 04:42:23 PM »

Nice to see the FE FC Regional Internats shirt again! I believe that was limited edition No.1 of 2! Or was that one number 2 of 2?  Grin Grin

NosFEratu
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: June 02, 2013, 05:48:22 PM »

You never struck me to be the type of dude that would have such a pic in your "favourite" bookmarks..maybe if you invited him over he could help u finish the car  Cheesy

Deano

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: June 02, 2013, 10:53:04 PM »

Umm, Shocked Shocked let me rephrase that, In my mind i'd like to imagine that i look like that but to other people i probably look more like this Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pedro
Is that you Jack  on the bubble machine  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin....FC427.....

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: June 03, 2013, 09:29:31 AM »

Clearing up nicely now the black salve obviously works, it annoys the shit out of me that people are out there dying of skin cancer but this stuff is banned here, I've told so many people about this but a lot just won't believe anything unless it comes from a doctor, oh well all we can do is spread the word and help who we can. Pedro

Nice to see the FE FC Regional Internats shirt again! I believe that was limited edition No.1 of 2! Or was that one number 2 of 2?

One of my favorite shirts Cool Cool

You never struck me to be the type of dude that would have such a pic in your "favourite" bookmarks..maybe if you invited him over he could help u finish the car

Shocked Shocked Geez i'm going to have to be a bit more careful what i put on here this could have everyone getting the wrong idea, just to get things straight i'd rather have what's in the reflection in the glasses doing some hand polishing for me Grin Grin Grin
   Pedro

F4+
jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: June 03, 2013, 04:37:27 PM »

Is that you Jack  on the bubble machine  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin....FC427.....

Looks nothing like me, Mark....  (my headband is a different colour  Wink)

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: June 03, 2013, 04:59:18 PM »

I thought pedro would have had dark hair and looked european....ish  Tongue

Deano

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: June 03, 2013, 07:56:53 PM »

I thought pedro would have had dark hair and looked european....ish  Tongue
Once long ago I thought Pedro was a Mexican  Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin........FC427.........

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #915 on: June 05, 2013, 09:26:38 AM »

Once long ago I thought Pedro was a Mexican

When i was about 19 a mate gave me the nickname Pedro because i love mexican food and also there were a lot of Pete's in our circle of friends, at first i hated it but now it's become who i am even my Dad calls me Pedro.

I'd like to thank all the people on here who have talked with me, joked around and supported me through the tough times i have been going through lately, you may not think it makes a difference but i assure you it does, when i'm feeling really low it's good to know i can come on her and talk about cars and things and distract my mind and sometimes even get a smile out of some of the things that are said, sometimes though i just get so depressed and i can't face talking to anyone so if i don't answer for a few days  you know why, the world is a dreary place without her in it.
  Pedro

F4+
JB
Guru

Model: FE

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #916 on: June 05, 2013, 02:38:29 PM »

Cry Stlll hard to fathom what you are going through mate. Most of us are just a user name with some pictures attached, but given enough time we will all catch up with our cars completed. This is something that I look forward to!

Cheers
JB

Phone +64 223509263
Crumpsnr

Shellharbour NSW

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: June 05, 2013, 03:37:34 PM »

Second that JB. It cut me up the night I read Pedro's full post. Haven't had a lot of interaction with you all yet but I'm really looking forward to being able to cruise around to visit other members for a beer or 3 once my FC's done. I find working on the car's very therapeutic when your head's too full.  Even just sitting there looking at it planning things helps. Martyn
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: June 05, 2013, 04:51:55 PM »

Thanks JB, Martyn, It's something you can't comprehend unless you go through it and i hope you never have to, i think that's why i'm struggling at the moment the past few weeks i've been totally focussed on getting the wagon ready for the painter and all the bits sent off, now i'm sitting around thinking too much, I have so many things in bits i'm not game to start on anything else and work has gone really quiet at the moment, the boss has had to go back on the tools himself because he's not making enough from sales to keep the shop open, I'm looking forward to meeting up with Jack, Dean and Craig on Saturday it should be a good day wandering around looking at cars and then having a beer and chat, we might have to wait till the next AGM is on to have our catchup though i can't see any of us being finished for this one, anyone know where the next one is going to be.
   Pedro

F4+
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: June 05, 2013, 05:27:33 PM »

Yeah, I cant wait to see the solar lights!  Cheesy

Deano

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 60   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: