FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:46:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: A.H.D. what a blast  (Read 3141 times)
HARKO
« on: August 05, 2002, 07:08:47 AM »

Had an absolute ball ,I was like a kid in a candy store
A mate and I have both in the last 2 month's purchased FC's so the 4.30 rise and race to the swap meet area became a school boy's playground ,Bulying ,Fighting ,Yelling and Wrestling to get that ellusive rare part at bargain price just to rub the new trophy in the other's face.
Loved the 2 tone green FC V6 and got to meet a few of you guy's and a few old mate's
Still on an absolute high
Realised my new poo mobile is'nt that bad after all because the two other poo's were proudly being displayed and the colour does look a bit better with gloss (no offence craig)
craiga
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2002, 07:25:31 AM »

Harko,

It was good to see you out there. There was a few interesting bits there - I got a pristine FC Shop manual for a good price and some othere bits and pieces, and I know some of the other guys got some handy stuff as well.

There's always room for more "Poo" FC's so it's great that your car was originally a full "Poo" machine. If you need some paint for your resto I have some Corsair Tan left that I didn't use on the gutters at home Grin

See you again soon,

Craig.
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2002, 09:25:30 AM »

Hey Harko.
It was nice to meet you today and to put a face to the posts. Glad to hear you picked up some stuff at the swap. As for the 'poo' mobile, don't worry, you can always paint it an exciting colour like grey....tehe!
Regards
Alex

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2002, 11:05:15 PM »

Sorry I missed you Harko, although I saw the chopped ute and suspected it was yours.

For those that don't know, two of our members won trophies at the event:

Les Fitzgerald's 2-tone green V6 FC Sedan, and
Leon Spicer's stock green FE Standard Sedan

Congratulations guys, well deserved to both of you.

I hope to post some pix of the event in the next few days.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2002, 11:58:05 AM »

Congratulations to LES & LEON on their trophies.

With so many stock and modified entrants present on the day, it's great to see 2 vehicles at opposite ends of the spectrum attracting sufficient attention to each pick up an award.

Regards from Zulu.
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2002, 11:06:09 PM »

I've thrown together a quick little web-gallery of some photos I took at the AHD.  You can find it here: http://www.fefcholden.org.au/nsw/runreports/ahd2002/index.html

enjoy
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: