FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:34:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Fc special sedans x 2  (Read 5807 times)
59steel

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2018, 09:17:53 PM »

I have decided to sell my 2 fc special sedans. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying everything as a package deal including heaps of parts, otherwise I will seperate and sell . The first fc I paid $8000 for and the plan was to do a respray and drive. But decided to realign doors and spent hours on panel gapping. I even made a trolley to hold doors for install and removal so you can do it by yourself without chipping paint. So I have this car 80% done ready for final rub down and paint. I have all the paint to finish, ppg acrylic paint ( india ivory ). The car has hr front, 202 ,4 barrel holley, m21 4spd 3.55 banjo. I have increased original fuel tank to about 57 litres and still fits in without cutting filler neck. Plenty of chrome, some rechromed. New rare spares lens, door handles and mirrors. Have installed gps in ashtray on dash which still closes when not in use. I fitted vn wiper motor with 2 spd  and intermittent work as well.
The other fc is a rolling shell, has hr disc front and lc torana long bolt banjo housing. Currently has a 161 yella terra head and a rebuilt aussie 4sp m20 sitting in it. Needs outer sills and i had planned on do inners as well. I have 4 lower door skins to replace. One has been done and i think one is tacked in place. Its been a while since i looked at it.
I moved house a couple of years ago and have got stuff everywhere. Will try and get some photos up when i get a chance.
I have 9 x bumpers, 2 x steel cased celica 5 spd one with bell housing etc for red motor. Rust repair sections some nos. Fold down front bench seat. Spare steering columns, scratch plates, heaps of ss strips,
Grills and chrome moulds some rechromed. Very good spare bonnet and boot lid. Some spare doors and guards that can be repaired. Too much to mention, if you are interested best thing to do is give me a call on 0488036375, car is located in tatura,victoria. If you are nearby feel free to come and have a look. Price can be negotiated, i am just after a fair price or otherwise I will seperate.
59steel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 08:58:54 PM »

Sorry for delay on photos. The car that is close to being finished has a white acrylic top coat on it ready for a final block down before india ivory went on. I didn't want panels sitting in primer for extended times. The dash is all working, intermittent and 2 speed vn wiper motor all works from original wiper switch and pushes for washer bottle. The enlarged fuel tank had no leaks after welding but I still treated and sealed it, also has new sender. There is also a lot more parts. Thanks for looking.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/64kgvk2y0nmppv6/AACweC3NDfz5CFh6LegGxKZ7a?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0jlp1r43zunfoml/AABCeICGy5AttddXB9YxXB0ga?dl=0
59steel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 02:48:48 PM »

The fc I drove for about 6 hrs and  took of road to start the painting. It has a hr disc front.It is running a rebuilt 202(as told by previous owner) balanced, mild cam, lightened flywheel, head work, roller rockers and alloy rocker cover for clearance, 4 barrell holley , extractors, electronic ignition,  2 and a half inch exhaust system, heavy duty 1 tonner clutch. M21 4spd  , hq v8 chev radiator. Hr diff with a 3.55 ratio. I havent really touched any of the mechanicals. I have fitted new outer sills and replaced left rear floor pan. I also have a set of 13x7 rims. I will try and post more photos when i get a chance.
59steel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 04:13:48 PM »

More photos
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s4kyg53sfev8hbh/AABBQLvxY9Wq7FuSIwUYsaIZa?dl=0
59steel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 10:39:25 AM »

I have come to the conclusion that there is too much to sell in one lot, as there are still a lot of parts to drag out. My son wants to take care of the sale on ebay as I am losing interest double handling parts and I am not that good with computers. Thankyou everyone for looking.
my8thholden
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 07:04:20 AM »

lets know when you list on ebay ..watch their fees ...

these days i'm half as good for twice as long
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: