FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:28:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC standard sedan - swap for some welding  (Read 3129 times)
Longman

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2018, 09:34:35 AM »

Newcastle area. Just putting it out there. Anyone who can weld real good, and is willing to help me de-rust my FC sedan shell. I've run out of room, so am willing to swap your time for an FC standard sedan project. Car is mostly complete, will be rolling, all glass, nice grille, can come with or without a grey motor, original suspension, front bench, no rear seats, may be able to get some though. Car is dismantled, needs its own rust repairs, but will come with most parts to repair (brand new rares floor pans, sills etc.). If interested PM me, come have a look. I'm trying to kill 2 birds here, and offer is genuine.  I have all tools required for the task. PM for pics or more details.

Longman

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 01:10:49 PM »

Offer is closed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: