FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:17:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tripple SUs  (Read 4508 times)
boss

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2017, 08:53:54 PM »

Hi all,
Does anyone know if there is a inlet manifold that leans the tripple Su carbs foreword to get clearance between the carb and the firewall, I'm reluctant to modify the firewall but I'm not sure any manifold is going to give the required distance?

Boss
vmx-mxr

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 08:46:36 AM »

Warnerford triple mainfolds have the ports kicked in at either end meaning either minor or zero mods to firewall depending on model.

Grey motor ones are quite hard to find (they are out there) but red motor versions are relatively easyto pick up. Redline now list them and they are very good quallity items

http://www.redlineauto.com.au/p-181-redline-12-68-manifold-3-x-su-suit-holden-6cyl.aspx

Trust this helps

Dave Mac
boss

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 03:28:43 PM »

Thanks Dave
I did read on the net that the warnerford was made for clearance, only one person talked about this but it seams like I'm going to need more clearance than that?
my other alternative is to try and find a Kleining Manifold to suit twin SU carbs, Don't suppose anyone knows of one?

Boss
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: