FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:44:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: sumps  (Read 11826 times)
jack_fc

Model: FC

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2009, 01:24:08 PM »

only a grey motor, Pedro; just ask Kathi - she's seen it and will confirm that it's grey  Grin

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
pedro
qld-club
Guru

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2009, 01:44:33 PM »

only a grey motor, Pedro; just ask Kathi - she's seen it and will confirm that it's grey

Hmmm, now what makes me suspicious of that comment Huh, would that be was a gey "sideplate" engine or is there a tin of grey spray paint in your shed Wink
                                  Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2009, 08:46:25 PM »

Nope, no tins of grey spray paint in my shed, Pedro.

(I chuck out all the empties...)   Wink

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2009, 09:08:26 PM »

This is a collage of photo's taken of my FC at Victorian All Holden Day, 2007.

Dunno 'bout the colour, but that's no sideplater Wink

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2009, 09:41:02 PM »

Pedro, I'll come clean - I used the grey spray paint on the everydayer hk ute; not the fc.
( not on the engine,though; the ute's got a red motor in it...  but not a 186  Wink Grin, which really shits me when it's time for a sparkplug change  Tongue)
Hope you enjoy tonite; not so sure about the maroons, but the rest and also 'what more could you want' sounds good to me!
Keith, are you trying to take over from Kathi in the 'attention to detail' and 'memory' department?  Wink

cheers jack

pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 02:34:48 PM »

This is a collage of photo's taken of my FC at Victorian All Holden Day, 2007.

Your powers of observation are obviously better than mine Keith, I didn't even notice that shot of Jacks motor when i checked out his post

only a grey motor, Pedro; just ask Kathi

cheers, Jack the fine upstanding elder citizen

Obviously it's not honest Jack Tongue Cheesy Cheesy, by the looks of it the old girl would certainly get up and move, I'd better pull my finger out and get mine done before Orange then hadn't i, speaking of Kathi she's been awfully quiet lately.
                   Pedro

F4+
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »

yeah, well I've been resisting the temptation to castigate you all for far too much benchracing and not enough car building! Orange is fast approaching and I (along with the whole forum) haven't seen too many updates! Get out in your sheds and get a good firm grip on your tools and give 'em a good workout - and I ain't talking about the ones in your pants!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

And I don't believe it - not one comment about the Black and Decker Aquarium Pump - haven't any of you seen Hollywood Knights?   Cheesy

NosFEratu
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2009, 05:13:42 PM »

And I don't believe it - not one comment about the Black and Decker Aquarium Pump - haven't any of you seen Hollywood Knights?   Cheesy

[/quote]
Ummm, please explain??    Huh Huh Went straight over my left shoulder...
 us fishermen aren't known as littery n pichers afish aaffishyun lovers

and Pedro - the Maroons!!!

cheers jack

NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2009, 05:37:52 PM »

Well I suppose this can't get any more off topic than it is already!  Roll Eyes

Hollywood Knights was a sorta the early 80's version of American Graffiti with a Animal House influence.  The most memorable part of the whole movie for me (and that's telling you something) was when all sitting round benchracing and one guy asked the other what he had under the hood - the guy responded with "Black and Decker Aquarium Pump". 

OK Ok you had to have seen the movie and have a warped sense of humour and possess an ability to retain and recall pieces of absolutely senseless and unusable information!  Undecided Cheesy

NosFEratu
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »

Right...
 '"I see" said the blind man, when he didn't really see at all'   Huh

pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 07:16:49 PM »

Well I suppose this can't get any more off topic than it is already!

I think it just did Cheesy, I'm with you on this one Jack Huh Huh
                    Pedro

F4+
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: