FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:37:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: NosFEratu  (Read 289226 times)
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 12, 2011, 05:39:36 PM »

Taygan and Emily looked at the shots later and suddenly realised why I insisted she stand in a certain spot - NosFEratu was getting a real "eye full"  Grin It is a male car after all!  Wink 

We also did some of her stroking his phallic symbol - but - being a family oriented forum you won't being seeing them here! Shocked Cheesy

NosFEratu
TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 12, 2011, 07:30:46 PM »

OH yeah...what I'd give to be a FE headlight right now...... Grin Grin Grin...

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
DN2168
nsw-club

See you on the road Skag!!

dean.nommensen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: August 03, 2011, 05:39:05 PM »
+1

Hi Kathi,

Hows the heart transplant coming along?? looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Dean.
pedro
qld-club
Guru

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 31, 2012, 03:08:26 PM »

Seaking of updates Huh Huh Huh
      Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 31, 2012, 07:49:50 PM »

Seaking of updates Huh Huh Huh
      Pedro
I will second that motion  Shocked Shocked Shocked come on Kathi let us see let us see ......FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: May 31, 2012, 08:51:24 PM »

Kathi, there's NO WAY you can get up Pedro for progress reports without doing the same yourself, is there?  Wink Grin

see you both next weekend  Smiley

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 01, 2012, 09:09:35 PM »

OK OK long time between updates.  A lot of things have happened in the last year.  My suspension components were, after 12 years, finally replaced.  A lot of pre and post replacement preparation has now got the ride feeling almost normal.  They’re getting better the more they’re used but I don’t think the passenger side will ever feel quite as smooth and solid as the driver side so, the decision to convert the FE to an automatic was definitely a wise choice.  Smiley Again, enough about my knees……

Before anything else I want to acknowledge the wonderful support John has given me, especially leading up to and since my replacements.  Kiss Kiss Kiss On top of all this he’s making sure my car ends up exactly how I’ve always wanted it – and, boy, do I like to give him challenges! Now........

John swears this is a red motor and it would fit in my engine bay without too much trouble! 

I dunno, but I think he might have been fibbing to me!  Huh Huh

NosFEratu
weddo
tas-club

HIS, HER's & OUR's

billnjudiwedd@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 01, 2012, 10:19:48 PM »

Trust the butler , its a lovely red colour and every one knows anything red goes faster Wink

Well done Kathi

regards

Weddo
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 02, 2012, 08:55:51 AM »

Weddo, somehow I doubt the lovely red colour was chosen because 'red goes faster...'

More likely it was in the interests of correct colour co-ordination.

(you know how fussy some females can be with the 'does this look good with this' business. Grey obviously didn't match well, and I suspect that the only motor the poor Butler had laying around gathering dust in the shed that was the correct match colour-wise was the one pictured above. The fact that it will produce about 5 times the HP of the tired old Grey is entirely coincidental...  Grin Grin Grin)

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
DN2168
nsw-club

See you on the road Skag!!

dean.nommensen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: June 02, 2012, 10:14:41 AM »
+1

That looks purdy  Grin & great to here the knees are getting better as well Kathi.

Dean.
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 03, 2012, 02:41:53 PM »

Well..... it does fit and it is red so maybe I should trust him  Cheesy 
And yeah, I reckon it's pretty too!  Grin

Couple more shots of progress to date.

And I've still got my original steering column and gear shift so I've still got 3 on the tree (do I have to count the other 1?) Cheesy

And he even reckoned a '56 GM radiator would still fit nicely....... and again, he was right! Cheesy And the bonus is that cos we can use the original hose I can afford to buy the rattle can of black paint for the radiator! Smiley

NosFEratu
Old_Mt_Isa_Boy
qld-club

My Ute

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 03, 2012, 03:27:12 PM »

Very cool Kathi.

Looks fabulous.

Regards

Wayne b
Stash
nsw-club

Sydney, NSW

johnchaplin
View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 03, 2012, 04:30:48 PM »

lookin mighty cool Kathi.  Shocked
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 03, 2012, 07:48:21 PM »

Pedro; I reckon you're fair game now...   Wink Grin

jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 03, 2012, 07:51:34 PM »

That looks purdy
 Dean.

Sure does; but just wait til you get a good pic of the exhaust manifolds - them's REAL purdy!!

TTV6FC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 03, 2012, 10:29:52 PM »

That looks,real sweet Kathi (and John).Have you set a date to have it finished.I'll be looking for it at next years Cruise On in the Barossa.Hopefully I'll be parked next to it (or at least parked in the main street somewhere)!!.Was good to see you guys the other day.How did you go with the windscreen?

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 04, 2012, 01:10:14 PM »

Pedro; I reckon you're fair game now...

No way I could top that Jack, that's one sweet looking "engine" Cool Cool, the butlers outdone himself this time.
               Pedro

F4+
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 05, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »

thanks guys  Cheesy 

Jamie, as much as we have a "would be nice" date in mind, we both know it'll be done when it's done!  Smiley

I distinctly remember my last cruise in it on the eve of destruction, the day before the 21st century St Valentine's Day Massacre...... I'll admit it - it was a tad emotional drive home listening to American Grafitti (the first ever tape I played in my FE).  The waterworks really started when the last official cruising track was "Green Onions" (my all time favourite FE cruise music)...... and when I was waiting for John to move the cars it went onto "Only You" which made it worse and then as I was driving it into the "den of iniquity/work area" it started onto "Goodnight Sweetheart"   Cry Cry   I mean, seriously, how can a reasonably rational female be so fricking emotional over a chunk of metal?   Huh

Anyway, pulling into the garage it was nice to have my little rocket red motor sitting there with its late 50's cal custom rocker covers and retro air cleaner and (yes Jack) my gorgeous exhaust manifolds.  Seeing it again the next day when everything started to get ripped out actually made the emotions of the previous day fade cos I knew it was time for a new beginning.  Smiley 

NosFEratu
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 06, 2012, 04:21:36 PM »

"My My those green onions are hanging all over the studio" One of my all time favourite songs from one of my all time favourite movies Cool Cool, Don't stress over your build Kathi it's in capable hands and once you get to drive NosFEratu with the new "RED" engine you'll never look back, and think how much easier it'll be on your knees Smiley
                Pedro

F4+
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 06, 2012, 04:40:10 PM »

Yep, Pedro - it'll be a hell of a lot easier on her knees, but her rear tyres will wonder WTF has happened to their lives! Grin Grin

(and I trust the Butler has included a strengthened radio aerial in the modifications list...  Wink)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: