FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:00:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: NosFEratu  (Read 291279 times)
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: May 17, 2010, 07:19:36 PM »

Kathi it's just not fair how come you have so much [ FE, Little Van, Big clean workshop, Zeb and a vett] and I have so little  Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry.......FC427.....

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2010, 08:04:53 PM »

I agree, Mark, it's just not fair. How come you and I haven't got a shed full of such desirable cars??
Geez, we'd both be happy with just a cool ute and an even cooler hotrod, wouldn't we?  Wink

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 17, 2010, 08:19:41 PM »

I agree, Mark, it's just not fair. How come you and I haven't got a shed full of such desirable cars??
Geez, we'd both be happy with just a cool ute and an even cooler hotrod, wouldn't we?  Wink

Jack that dirty old work Ute and an old F##D , doesn't even the scales  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.......FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 17, 2010, 09:55:59 PM »

but you forgot the Batmobile Mark!  Cheesy  We've actually got very little when compared to some but we're very selective and won't buy something just cos it's a bargain. We don't buy or sell often.

Our cars may not be desirable to everyone but we like them - there's always a couple of cars/rods on the wish list but there's only so much time and money to go around. The main thing is to enjoy whatever you have and make the most of it.  Smiley   

And yes, it was great to go out into the garage the other day and not trip over anything! While it's not as grand as some people's, we do appreciate having a garage.  The workshop area is really only 6m x 6m and it houses all the tools, equipment and the most current project.

And BTW, Zebby lives inside the house with the two spoilt brats cats! Cheesy 

Kathi

NosFEratu
Ol_Girl_58
tas-club

getting there...

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 17, 2010, 09:58:40 PM »

I love the interior of the little van, Kathi!

Seeing it on the car rather than just the small sample really transforms the fabric, I reckon. It's French fabric, isn't it? Don't let those cats in the van! Maybe you could put a cardboard box in the back?  Smiley

So what happens now? Poor NosFEratu gets put into the corner for a while?  Embarrassed

~ Josh
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 17, 2010, 11:01:25 PM »

Thanks Josh - yeah, we're stoked with it and it'll be even better once we get the full black headlining and rear sides done in it too!  And it matches the pearl steering wheel so well!  Grin

It's a French vinyl that is fire resistant and super heavy duty (50,000 rub factor).  It's freaky cos it feels like satin but it has a microscopic pile to to it. I knew the second I saw it that we'd be using it for the tuck n roll! It looks fantastic when the sun hits it or when the interior light comes on at night!  It actually has a similar pearlescent effect to that of the original headlining material but with a tiger type stripe through it. Cheesy 

And the cats came home from cat prison in it after Orange (in their carry cage though!)  Grin

The little van will be a workhorse and take us on interstate trips for the time being. NosFEratu will always be number 1 and will continue to cruise the streets of Adelaide after dusk and on overcast days with dead vermin hanging from it until ............     

NosFEratu
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 17, 2010, 11:10:32 PM »

Geez, we'd both be happy with just a cool ute and an even cooler hotrod, wouldn't we?
This old thing
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 11:13:53 PM by stinky » Logged

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 17, 2010, 11:16:19 PM »

Yeah but the number plate would have to be "CruelT" if it was in my garage wouldn't it?  Grin

NosFEratu
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 17, 2010, 11:29:15 PM »

Yeah but the number plate would have to be "CruelT" if it was in my garage wouldn't it?  Grin
Kathi it's taken a while but your training is nearly complete grasshopper Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.......FC427........

Ol_Girl_58
tas-club

getting there...

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 19, 2010, 07:01:34 PM »

Kathi,

Have you got a stock fuel tank in the little van?

~ Josh
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 19, 2010, 07:17:12 PM »

Hi Josh

Yes, it's standard size ATM but we may change it in the future.

Kathi

NosFEratu
Grimbo

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 20, 2010, 05:24:30 PM »

Hi Kathi,

Great thread! You've got two very nice cars there. Love the story behind the sedan and the van is sweet.
Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sam

Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his double pluggers.
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 20, 2010, 08:07:13 PM »

Thank you Sam. Cheesy

NosFEratu
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 22, 2010, 11:04:04 AM »

Sooooo long time no post - anyway, I'm a little at odds over this post...... while I'm excited I do feel it's a bit "Look at Moi!"  Undecided

It's absolutely no secret that I love my Pearlcraft Steering Wheels.  I hadn't been to their site for a couple of months and went there yesterday and noticed they'd upgraded it completely. So, I'm sitting there thinking to myself, wow I really like the start up of the new web site, the new logo looked so stylish and elegant and I really liked the way the old brochures came across the screen and then........ I just about fell off my chair - mine pops up as the home page photo! 

I'm totally lost for words - out of all the beautiful wheels they've made for some absolutely massively mega dollar US based rods and customs - they used a little old classic Aussie steering wheel on their home page! And it's mine!  Lips sealed  Smiley   

http://www.pearlcraft.com.au/

NosFEratu
mc54

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 22, 2010, 03:35:18 PM »

That's because they know class when they see it.

Mike
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: September 22, 2010, 04:04:33 PM »

Thank you Mike!  Smiley

NosFEratu
snuff69

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 22, 2010, 06:26:24 PM »

Well done Kathi  Smiley Smiley Smiley I had my wheel done by pearlcraft and if anyone is looking for this type of thing I really can not recomend them highly enough. I've had a couple of wheels pearled over the years and while they might not be the cheapest they really are the best     Dave
weddo
tas-club

HIS, HER's & OUR's

billnjudiwedd@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 22, 2010, 08:52:57 PM »

Hi Kathi,

Not only your wheel on the front cover but the van in the gallery section also!!!! how cool is that, well done they look excellent.

Regards

Weddo
Ol_Girl_58
tas-club

getting there...

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 22, 2010, 10:30:37 PM »

How cool is that - x2!

Grin
Damo58

old holdens never die they just go faster  :)

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 22, 2010, 10:31:32 PM »

There is some realy nice wheels there the willys ute with the fc steering wheel is real neat and congratulations kathi you must be tickled pink

Cheers Damo58

Iam good just ask me Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: