FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 10:20:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Project  (Read 10050 times)
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2006, 12:01:25 AM »

FC sedan, 202 twin strombergs, mild cam trimatic, HR disc front end, 14" rims, 2 brand new whtewalls, Fiesta caps, skirts, body will be finished in a few weeks and will be as near as rust free as you will get. All rust plated and under primer and a guidecoat Front seats and doortrims will need to be retrimmed to match the rears.
Regretful sale, but if I'll never be able to drive the thing it seems silly to spend anymore money on it when we can put it toward a house.

$4000, no silly offers please. Can also get you a good quote on getting a coat of paint on it.

Ring Shane
0407 906 605

the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 03:32:21 AM »

sorry to hear about your car  Sad, but some people dont relised how much work and $ cost to cars up from nothing,and its never ending ,my self l alwayes start to fiinish.l do understand why people sell unfinished cars cost and time hope for the best ,any panels you dont need and you want to sell let me know cheers AlfioM
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 03:39:35 AM »

hey Alf, car's for sale as my operation wasn't the success I'd hoped and I won't be putting myself through it again.

If there was any light at the end of the tunnel I'd keep it

graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 05:01:53 AM »

Sorry to hear your op wasn't a success.
All the best.
Cheers,
Graham
minifcvan
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 05:14:01 AM »

hi shayne, sorry to hear that you have to sell your one love (apart from the wife).good luck mate.
cheers mark
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 09:36:48 AM »

Bump.......

Will possibly do a deal on it as it sits, pm me for more info.

TAYZ
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 07:01:30 AM »

Shane ol son,
                          Finish the bloody thing mate as you have come so far, I would hate and im sure everyone would also hate to see you give it away for next to nothing.  At least if its going and  its back together you would definately get a lot better price for it.  You have spent a lot of time on this ol girl and it would be such a shame to see it not finished.  Irealise money is always a factor in projects but i would just hate to see you lose out.  Good luck and sorry to hear about not being able to drive.  If you come to the next nats you can drive my old shit heap out on one of the back roads to your hearts content!!  tays
HARKO
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 09:06:03 AM »

This is Harko's pep talk 101 - you can tell me off or give yourself a kick in the arse later .

I was just going through the CD you sent to me Shane with all the American Kustom's and there aint many I dont like .
Im sitting here thinking when every pic flashes up "F+(k thats cool , man thats awesome .. Im drawn to them all and it gives me the insight into your situation in a couple of ways .
You sent a CD to me because you thought Id apreciate it , You now have a mate who owes you a favour , but if you get the shits ,sell the custom and walk away with the poops theres a good chance I wont be able to repay that gesture . Nor will all the other dudes you know from the craft
2nd is you already see this stuff as art ! just continue on producing a work of art mate , Its OK you will apreciate it even if you dont get behind the wheel , actually I think this stuff is apreciated way more if someone else is driving your car anyway , Watch your car drive past in traffic and you will know what I mean...
Your FC finished will look bloody slick mate , alot of people on here will back me up on that , youve got the period , the style , the look just right  , and putting updates on here creates a vision in other peoples eyes that I want to see the fruition of - It would be a cool feeling to miss seeing your ride in a magazine and saying to freinds "LOOK Smiley "
Like stopping a good movie half way through when the star finds the script a little tough ,You just dont do that !
I have eye problems aswell as you already know , I can drive - yes but Id prefer my wife to , responsibility goes with getting behind the wheel so if she's got the eyes then she can drive ,The guilt would ruin me if I killed someone by my mistake.

Im gonna give you a kick in the arse mate for trying to get out , and you kick me in the arse for trying to open your eye's but I'll kick harder Smiley
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 11:55:16 PM »

What they said! (Tayz and Harko, that is)

Russ

mmm dohnuts

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 12:15:22 AM »

Dont know the whole story but i get the drift. I know of a bloke in Darwin with dud eyes, he can only see if hes not looking directly at you, however he can tune a holden/chev v8 better than most in Darwin and has a big block holden that he has his mates drive him around in and even takes it to the drags. He sits on the hill and can tell you what needs to be done just by hearing his car!! so all is not lost and stick to it,

Good luck Russ

Ford boy with a FC weakness!!!
fccool59

rain sucks     http://www.yout ube.com/watch?v =N1Uj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2006, 01:03:06 AM »

Yeah, I saw a movie once or twice or more with a blind guy with a blown 57 chevy.

rain sucks  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Ujma1lBac    rain sucks     rain sucks
Addo

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2006, 08:30:51 AM »

Yeah, I saw a movie once or twice or more with a blind guy with a blown 57 chevy.

2 door of course! Yes the same movie came to mind on first reading this post. A memorable night years ago going for a squirt sitting in the back seat of that 57, no blower at that time though.
Chin up Shane, if it's for money reasons your selling, OK but don't give up your dream, just because you don't think you'll drive it. Nothing wrong with going along for the ride! Bit like life!

SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 07:03:25 AM »

Consider myself suitably chastised Roll Eyes

The jury's still out on the sale guys... thanks for the encouragement though, means a lot.

SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 08:40:48 AM »

Last Bump before she becomes a nostalgia race car.........

HARKO
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 12:22:28 AM »

Well take that bump away and let it live baby  Cool
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 07:59:55 PM »

Ok, need to cut my losses here, all offers considered.

Surely someone is looking for a good project to complete?

kingsgate

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 09:47:52 AM »

peter here from harrington nsw please let me know what the situation is with your fc and could you please let me know what spares if any are with the car
                   regards holden enthusiast
peter
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 03:00:57 AM »

hey Peter,

PM sent

slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 04:53:27 AM »

shayne, have you sold your fc yet . cheers slim

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 08:46:09 AM »

No mate, and it's now rust free and in primer(well, all except one guard) and I'm noiw clearing room to bring it home.... that is unless I get a better offer! Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: