FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 12, 2024, 02:05:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cruzin mag  (Read 3081 times)
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2006, 07:54:47 AM »

Check out the latest edition of Cruzin - feature on Taz's FC and Jamie's (fehotrod) FE.  Nice story Taz.

Also another celebrity Victorian member on TV.  Cat appeared live on Kerry Ann Kennerly show this morning with TC advertising the new run of stamps with the FE on them.

Regards  Ken
NascoHunter
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 08:26:31 AM »

Cat and TC looked great on TV this morning. Cat and Pete have been polishing the FE (TC) all week getting it ready. Glen Ridge gave her FE the thumbs up. Well done to Cat and TC. Another exposure for the FE in it's 50th year.
Will go down to my local news agents and buy my copy of Cruzin magazine. Well done Taz and Jamie (FE Hotrod)
Cheers,
 Tony.
Cat
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 08:47:57 AM »

Thanks Tonza and Ken,

It was lots of fun.  The rest of the people with the cars were hired talent and I was the only car owner allowed on the show so it was pretty cool!

And just to clarify, CAT was polishing TC...for bleeeding hours over the last two weeks. Pete checked the speedo cable last night for me!  No polishing rag in sight!!!  Grin  He's not so silly!

Zoom zoom!
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »

congrats all for your famous FE/FC's Smiley

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
colt
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 06:11:56 AM »

Well done Cat & Pete! Wish I was a Kerry Anne fan!
Colin.

colt
minifcvan
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 07:08:39 AM »

paul and jamie, your cars look shit hot in that artical.you guys should be proud of the jobs that you have done..i especially like the cream and reddy fc in the background jamie . Wink ;)i bet the guy who sold you that car jamie is spewing lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
                                   cheers mark
TAYZ
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 08:18:01 AM »

If only you could see my FC now though..........  hope I get it back on the road this year, but if I do which I will it will have a new kustom grill, trimatic which is just about installed, big swan geat shift up to dash, new paint job, carpet and some pinstriping done and of course a bit lower.  I better be careful with flame throwers as new hoon legislation is out and i dont want to lose my FC for any amount of time............

tayz
fe hotrod

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 10:07:21 AM »

;)Many thanks to tayz as it was his idea to write to cruzin mag to see if they would put a couple of pics in their mag,the end result was pretty bloody good i reakon,and that our car clubs got a mention as well,to prove that there can be custom fe-fcs in car clubs aswell,not just all restored stock jobs !!Good work tayz,and mark you can now say that you once sold a fc that was in a magazine!!!at least you know it went to a good home!!hehehe...........cheers jamie Wink
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 11:08:28 AM »

Picked up the mag today.
Good stuff.
Congrats!
Regards
Alex

fc104

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 09:16:05 AM »

Picture of Cat & TC at the Olympic Village

Pages: [1]   Go Up