FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 07:06:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nationals Rules & Constitution  (Read 4529 times)
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« on: August 16, 2002, 11:34:26 PM »

People,

I have attached a copy of the current Nationals Rules for you to download and read at your leisure.

Please note that there are a small number of changes in discussion at the moment, so this document will change before the Gold Coast Nats.  However, these changes do not affect eligibility or classing, which are most likely the areas of most interest this far out from the event.

cheers
RET
(Nats Delegate for NSW - another of my hats  Grin)

http://www.fefcholden.org.au/forum/attachments/natscons99.pdf
« Last Edit: January 02, 2003, 04:59:32 AM by ret » Logged

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Hotlips
sa-club

I love my EFFEE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2003, 04:27:10 AM »

Hi there Richard,  As Greg and I are SA National Delegates we are wanting to know how come there is discussion (about changes) with the rules/regulations of the constitution when we have received no such information/correspondence about changes etc.  As the Nationals are just that (National interest) are the subjects under discussion not for all delegates to hear and I would have thought that that would have violated the constitution itself.  PS: Am I National Delegates Chairperson NOW or do I take over in QLD.  As I have never received minutes from the Sydney NATS I cannot recall some things that were brought up then.   Hoping you can clarify these matters.  Kathleen Textor

I am woman, hear me ROAR - "vrrmm vrrmm"
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2003, 04:55:15 AM »

Kathy,

There's been no discussion since the Sydney Nats other than the email exchange that you were a part of about six months ago.  You have not been left out of anything.

You are the chair-person as I understand it, and you should have received the minutes.  The fact that you haven't reflects poorly on Geoff and I.  I will make sure that is rectified.

I think it is preferable that this discussion be held away from the public forum, so Geoff or I will email the minutes and proposed changes to all the delegates in the very near future, and we'll take it from there.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: