FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:32:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: To Suit FC Holden Super strong 55 Chevy Diff  (Read 2864 times)
folie

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2006, 10:56:53 PM »

To Suit FC Holden Super strong 55 Chevy Diff (ex drag car): no floor or chassis (body) modification required , 55 Chevy Diffs fitted with mini spool , billeted axles ( Drilled for FORD  & CHEV (HQ) stud pattern I/2 studs fitted) massive Chevy drums brakes, 4.57 gears ,also spare  new Zoom Gears (ratio TBA) Ladder Bars made from steel tube that is internally threaded. This allows quick-adjust mechanism on lower bar to adjustment of pinion angle and chassis preload. Five hole front brackets provide positive adjustments for altering instant centre, comes with all bolts and nyloc nuts, a slider kit is fitted to Diff housing to prevent rear suspension bind in a leaf spring/ladder vehicles. This allows ladder bar swings in an entirely different arc than the front half of a leaf spring. A set of ladder bars would bind the suspension, rendering it ineffective. The use of a slider kit permits the axle housing to rotate and slide relative to the leaf spring. Tube cross members is also provides for a solid front mount to attach your ladder bar.  Also comes with Air shockers $300 Contact Bryan 0414742783 (Melbourne)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 12:46:23 AM by folie » Logged
HARKO
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 11:51:52 AM »

Gday Folie ,Is it "shortened" for an FC ? With the relevant bracket's etc and where in Melbourne are you .
folie

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 09:02:25 PM »

Yes it is shorten to suit FC and has brackets also have tail shaft for MUNCIE gearbox minus gear box yoke etc can email some photos............Located in MOONEE PONDS…………..call me on 0414742783...............Bryan
folie

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 09:08:53 PM »

HARKO
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 11:11:33 AM »

Sorry mate my phone line had been transfered to 4 houses up the street for the last week (telstra twits)- Hence the absence of reply .
Bit far for me mate ,I was there only two weeks ago and I dont fancy paying the fuel bill again,but if some other way of delivery pops up I will be considering it ,cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: