FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 01:26:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: streetneats  moving OS sale  (Read 1399 times)
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« on: May 11, 2006, 08:12:40 AM »

Some of you may remember my previous clearance sale - many thanks to those who responded.  Now its  truly on in earnest - My original estimate of  "I've got 4-5 years to be rid of this stuff' hads now been bought forward drastically - I now need to be rid of this gear inside the next 6 months or sooner.
we are moving  to NZ and  closing down streetneat (although the workshop and painter shall remain)

So I have many  parts and panels and lots of Grey motor  bits to sell  as well as a few HR  front ends - (straight from HR's one  good - one not  so good), red motors- mainly 186's - also a couple of 186 's set ups , heaps of FB- EK bits , A very good FE sedan rear cut - suit couch.
I have two very good Passenger side doors ( front and back) for a FC sedan  and many more  spare doors  and guards  that need repairs or can be used for parts.

basically  its all gotta go as I cannot take it with me  so if there is anything  your chasing  or  just want some back up spares then give me a call on (07) 3206 0340 or 0412 032 239

Kim's FC sedan ( see Mrs streetneats album via http://www.streetneat.com ) is also  still for sale and will be reduced a bit  in price down from  30 k for a quicker sale - however she tells me she wont be giving it away and will leave it  here  with family until sold.
Thanks
Andrew- streetneat.

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: