FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:35:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Radar Detectors  (Read 1727 times)
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 29, 2002, 03:39:35 AM »

You may have briefly seen a message here about Radar Detectors.  I have deleted it, and notified the poster:

If you're wondering what happened to your post, I deleted it.  As I understand it, Radar Detectors are still illegal in Australia.  The agreement which you clicked through when you registered was quite explicit about posts which are considered unacceptable, and this includes violation of any law.

I direct your attention to Section 4AD(1) of the Traffic Act, which states that it is an offence to "sell or offer for sale a radar detecting device or a radar jamming device".

Please refrain from posting messages about radar detectors on this site in future.

Board Admin.

Apologies to anyone who feels slighted by this heavy-handed approach.

Board Admin.
FCwagon
vic-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2002, 07:24:42 PM »

I didn't see the original post, but I aggree. The FE-FC movement doesn't need or want the sort of attention these ads could bring.

Red & white is alright
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: