FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 22, 2024, 06:25:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fc sedan for sale  (Read 2938 times)
minifcvan
« on: July 30, 2005, 08:45:15 PM »

Grin hi all ive got an fc sedan for sale its in fairly good condition needs right guard (but could be repaired) needs back bumper section, interior needs retrimming,motor goes , chrome work in very good condition except for piece under right back blinker,you can view it at real cars on this forum under minifcvan im asking $1200 ono BUT i will listen to all offers. im near wagga wagga nsw.when i can get a camera i will take pictures of the interior and right side and post them. you can contact me on 0438629429 cheers mark Grin Grin
FC_Driver
nsw-club

Model: FC

We Love our FC...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 01:32:43 AM »

I have seen this car only recently myself & I feel that it is worth an inspection.  Yes I do know Mark, but this car should be restored as it is too good for parts. I myself would have purchased it but we may be mooving back to the Southern highlands in the near future & it is unknown how much storage I will have in future. So if you are interested have a look and enjoy a trip to the Riverina. The more FEs & FCs saved the better.
Don't all we agree?
newman

The older I get, the faster I was !!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 03:49:46 AM »

Hi Mark,
I know this is a late response given the date on your add, but I've only just registered with this site. Is the car still available, I'm interested in restoring an FC as we were both born in 1958, and my family has grown up and I now have time to dedicate to a restoration. Am enjoying reading through the website and it's interesting to see how others restore/modify their cars.
Regards Mick
fe hotrod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 07:03:28 AM »

;)sorry mick,i can answer that for you because im the new owner of minifcvans fc ,picked it up 2 weeks ago,and what a pearler she is! nearly no rust!!!!ive got it driving and not too far of rego,it was a bloody good buy,you can check it out in fe_hotrods new ride!!!.....jamie ;)ps ya gotta be quick around here!!
minifcvan
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 11:00:27 AM »

Grin ;Dyes it has been sold cheers mark Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: