FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:39:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: WTD: Lease, sublease garage etc.  (Read 3007 times)
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« on: July 01, 2005, 12:05:19 AM »

Hello,

just a long shot...

Im interested in leasing some space to work on the wagon, a little closer to home.. Alexandria area or in fact almost anywhere closer than Dural.

If anybody can help, or knows of a place, spare garage etc.. could you let me know?

in the meantime will scour the local papers for garages to rent.

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
HARKO
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 11:53:44 AM »

I may not be the most trusting guy in the world ED but with your project having so much time effort and dollars invested into it at this stage ,be very weary of where you plan to leave it .
I hope your a good judge of character in the first 5 seconds of meeting someone Smiley or heres a tip , Stay quiet and let them talk.
minifcvan
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 07:41:20 AM »

hi ed. i would have to agree with harko i wouldnt trust people after the amount of work you put init. HOWEVER ive got plenty of space in my shed for your lovely wagon and you could trust me with it(HE HE) Grin Grin serously thou you wouldnt know what sort of person they are or what sort of friends they would have                                                                                                                       cheers mark Grin Grin
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 08:27:45 PM »

thanks for the word of warning guys,

went and looked at someplaces andf there is no way i would even leave a set of spanners in some of these garages..

no security, too much visibility access by others etc..

may have to just soldier on as i have for the past years.. not long to go now.

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: