FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 28, 2024, 12:15:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Station Sedan being stripped down  (Read 9716 times)
Bullarto

View Profile WWW
« on: March 09, 2005, 10:54:41 PM »

Hi there all. I am stripping down an FC SW to parts for sale on eBay. I have everything but the motor and gearbox available, all in various conditions. Basically the shell is not good enough to restore but much is in good nick. Most glass, most stainless trims, grill, doors, windscreen visor, sun visors, tail gates, mechanical parts, wheels etc. I am in Daylesford, Vic and I am happy to take all enquiries and reasonable offers. You can email me or call Peter on 03 5348 5584. Bigger items probably need to be picked up unless of course you are prepared  to pay the freight or postage and the glass should most definitely be collected.
Oh! the shell is also for sale if you need body bits. I will post the item numbers as they are listed on eBay to this group if I don't hear from a member regarding interest beforehand.
cheers
Peter

Further to my description, I would like to say that this is not any kind of reno job. Has been parked under a tree since 1970 something so all parts have some ageing and fading etc. If you want perfect chrome and non old stuff. Please consider paying for either NOS or reproduction items, or steal the car from the GMH collection. However that said many items are pretty damn good and in fact has only 22,000 miles on the clock. Even the rusty panels are rusty in appearance but actually reasonable steel underneath. The rust seems to essentially be in the floor sections and the left hand side has some dings, probably what put it off the road way back then. Payment can be just about anything except Paypal. Feel free to send money anytime.

My Bank details are as follow.
Name P Dwyer
Bank Commonwealth
BSB 063220
Acct 10061968
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 09:41:51 PM by Bullarto » Logged
Shayne
qld-club

Model: FE and FC

Just Cruisin'

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 01:09:54 AM »

Gday Peter,
I would be interested in the struts that hold the top section of the tailgate open, the rubber 'bumpers' that the back seat clicks into when in the upright position, the badge off the glovebox (or the whole lid), and the gear stick knob.  Also chasing the bracket that attaches the number plate to the bumper bar.  If they are in good condition, could you PM me with a price please?  I live in Qld and will happily pay for postage.
Regards, Shayne (phone 0418 872 224)

Old Holdens Never Die Because Fools Like Me Keep Them Going
fc_clint_nz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 06:32:20 AM »

Hi Peter,
I need a grill maybe with indicators in good cond some minor defects ok, fast eddie sent some stuff to me in brisbane using a company called pack in post arrived no probs. So if you do have one that would be great. My e mail is propaintnz@xtra.co.nz
Thank you Clint
REDMR2RED
vic-club

Model: FC

FC Ute's d'best

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 07:04:42 AM »

Hi Peter, I'm interested in the tail lights complete with globe holders, if the indicator lens are orange.

Taaaa Kevin

1959 FC Holden Ute
REDMR2RED
vic-club

FC Ute's d'best

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 08:09:46 AM »

Thanks Peter, I'll give it a miss this time, I'm in no hurry and I need a few bits from the tail light assembly, so if I can buy the whole thing with globe holder, chrome surround and good orange lens, then I'm ahead of just buying a repo orange lens.

Kevin

1959 FC Holden Ute
TAYZ
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 08:47:30 AM »

Peter,
          I need a gear stick knob.  I am in Ballarat

TAYZ
Sarge
Guru

My 57 & Old No 7 all a Man Need's

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 09:40:16 AM »

Peter
      I am chasing the badge off the rear 1/4 panel that says station sedan (x2) and also the badge off the tailgate. Could you e-mail me a price. Grin

Cheers
Sarge

Mark Lees Tallerbudgera Queensland
        0421 165 351
Holden Classics; a BREED above the rest
RUBBLE

FC WAGONS ARE COOOOOOL

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 10:09:33 AM »

hey peter
im after a lower tailgate,head light surrounds and a front bumper????cheers rubble Cool
Bullarto

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2005, 10:23:12 AM »

Hey there Rubble.

Yep lower tailgate is a goer, you can just see a bit of rust starting in the bottom corners and I have to unlock it in the morning to get a better look at the inside as there is surface rust in there, I will get back to you about it with a price. The badge as I said earlir was nicked by some jerkoff. Would you like hinges with your order?

Spinner
nsw-club

Whitewalls - more than 'just' a way of life.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2005, 12:52:38 PM »

Peter,

I would like the stainless strips that are fitted below the taillights.  These divide the two colours 'outside' of the tailgate.

Brett

(0414) 49-6706.  d5461 on Ebay.
Sarge
Guru

My 57 & Old No 7 all a Man Need's

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2005, 08:08:57 PM »

Peter
       If you wish ring me when you have time. Add the cost of the call onto my bill. Wink

Cheers
Sarge
0421 165 351

Mark Lees Tallerbudgera Queensland
        0421 165 351
Holden Classics; a BREED above the rest
Bullarto

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 09:56:21 PM »

Hey there Rubble.

Sorry I missed the bumper bit, and the light surrounds, The bumper is there and I have one good light surround (the chrome bit). What about the inserts the headlights fit into, do you need them?

Peter
FC-V8

Not enough hours in the day

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 10:53:08 PM »

Peter
           I think the stainless strips that Brett means are the ones that go between the bottom of the tail lights & the bumper. They are about 6 in's long with a curve at one end where it meets the bottom of the tail light chrome surround.
Glenn

What it to rev ? install a CHEV !
0401-065-201
Martin

Jim

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2005, 01:32:30 PM »

Peter,

What colour is the upholstery.  I'm after some blue vinyl.

Martin

The liver is evil.  It must be PUNISHED

Martin
Marion.  South Aust.

Ebay user id:  lewis1411
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2005, 10:56:01 AM »

The back of the front seat is usually in good order and as it is a large single piece, it makes a good source of material for repairs.
Regards
Alex

Martin

Jim

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2005, 01:20:57 PM »

That's exactly my thoughts Alex.  I'm after the back piece in Viscount Blue to recover the armrests on the doors.

Thanks for looking, Peter.

Martin
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 01:22:00 PM by lewis1411 » Logged

The liver is evil.  It must be PUNISHED

Martin
Marion.  South Aust.

Ebay user id:  lewis1411
blacky

Model: other Holden

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2005, 10:45:23 PM »

G`day Martin , I pulled a blue camper seat out of a wreck in the bush a while back ,  what shade of blue is Viscount blue ??

I spent most of my money on beer , fast cars and women - the rest I just wasted.
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2005, 11:15:26 PM »

Here's a pic of Martin's interior, if you are struggling Martin I'll ask my trimmer if he still has the seat I took in to get done. It was the black blue combo too, the base and some of the front was destroyed by my old dog, but from memory the back and driver's side front was OK. He's probably chucked the armrest covers in the bin though.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 11:17:29 PM by stinky » Logged

Bullarto

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2005, 04:46:58 AM »

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4535146853
blacky

Model: other Holden

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2005, 05:59:08 AM »

I just checked the seat I have , its the right colour but the material is knackered  Sad

I spent most of my money on beer , fast cars and women - the rest I just wasted.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: