FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 21, 2024, 10:37:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Ute project for sale in Vic  (Read 6194 times)
fcstationsedan

View Profile WWW
« on: January 10, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »

FC ute project. Great for restoration, modification, parts or drag/race car. Car is mostly there and is rolling on wheels. Engine and box in tray. Restorable body. Need to see to appreciate. Can send pictures. All panels there but missing grille and some other minor parts. Please note that it never had a front end when I got it and I borrowed one that I have to return so it will roll onto a trailer but I will need to remove the front end or bring a spare one. Looking for best offer around $600.

I am in Castlemaine, Victoria. Phone (03)54724003 or 0417135240 or email direct dave@kustom.net
« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 10:04:17 AM by fcstationsedan » Logged

Dave
Former 1959 FC Station Sedan owner.
brads59

OLD OLDENS=STYLE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 11:17:01 AM »

Is it still for sale i might call ya soon.
Cheers BRAD

1959 Black Std sedan
fcstationsedan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2005, 06:42:28 AM »

Yes the ute is for genuine sale as I have far too many project cars and no time and some have to go. I will list it on Ebay if not sold by the end of January 05. I could possibly deliver within a reasonable distance for the cost of fuel and trailer.

I have decided to rationalise the fleet a little (between my wife and I we have 6 registered cars, 4 registered bikes and 4 current projects!) and keep only my FC wagon and my hotrod projects. I would be interested in a part trade on wagon rear and side venetians but do not really need any other parts. Call me if interested or for any further information. Will list more information shortly re plate details, chassis number etc.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 10:48:28 PM by fcstationsedan » Logged

Dave
fcstationsedan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 02:41:47 AM »

Plate details of the ute are as follows.
Model FC-2106-8153M
Trim 350-650
Paint 256-2102

It has an electric wiper motor fitted and has some mechanical spares with it. Can take any detail photos if required.

Dave
stevefcvan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 08:26:50 AM »

hi i am very intrested in the ute can you please post some more photos or you can email them to me at           steveanddanielle@ceinternet.com.au
thanks steve
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 08:27:49 AM by stevefcute » Logged
fcstationsedan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2005, 10:48:45 AM »

Brad, Steve and others interested I have posted more detail shots of the Fc ute at the following site http://www.hot-rod.com.au/fc/fc.htm There are two pages of photos in total. phots taken todays date so are current. Please contact me if interested on the phone numbers above or email dave@kustom.net

Dave
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 11:13:49 AM »

hey if the cares still there i will give u 800 2 mora

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
fcstationsedan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 11:43:07 AM »

Car is still there. First in best dressed. Sadly I have way too many cars and it must go. Show me some money and it is al yours.

Dave
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2005, 11:51:51 AM »

hey my dad will prob ring 2mora if ur willing 2 sell, what hours r u home

anyway we were prob heading out 2 castlemaine rod shop 4 front end changeova

also is motor seperate or does it com with it?

thanks alot

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

fcstationsedan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2005, 06:38:48 PM »

Yes as stated in first post engine and box are there but not fitted and included in the price. They are in the tray. Some small parts may be missing but it is mostly complete. Important Note, I have to give back the front end to a friend so once it is up on the trailer it has to come out unless you bring one with you! I have the mobile 24 hrs a day and if not home will not be far away. I work shift work locally and can always drop home if needed. I am only a few kms past the Rod Shop. Call if interested.

Dave
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2005, 12:40:56 AM »

hey we will probably bring 1 2 giv u instead, i just have 2 persuade my dad 2 buy it

fcstationsedan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2005, 10:08:24 AM »

Okay, firstly for anyone interested I have to give back the exact same front end I borrowed (rebuilt with all new stuff and from a friend's project car!) not a changeover. The front end does not belong to me, it is just holding the car up off the ground and he needs it back soon. That is part of the reason I am selling. The wheels go with it though.

The car is for genuine sale and the first person who comes up with $600 cash (you can give me more if you really like!) can take it. As stated if not sold by end of this month (Jan 05) it will go on Ebay to the highest bidder starting a  bit under what I want. I guess you may get it cheaper or could go for a lot more?

I would really prefer to see it go to someone who could use it, as it is far too good to wreck and really deserves putting back on the road but it would be a great basis for a drag car or pro streeter. I am not interested in any trades for other cars (unless you have 29 Chev stuff!), however if you have an old going trail bike there in the back of your shed somewhere I may consider a swap/deal. I may deliver for petrol/trailer money in Vic. My phone numbers are on this post but please only call if interested.

Dave
fcstationsedan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2005, 04:51:01 AM »

The ute has been sold. Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 08:01:53 AM by fcstationsedan » Logged

Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...