FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 11:04:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Re: EK SEDAN  (Read 9042 times)
HARKO
« on: August 07, 2004, 09:44:43 AM »

Not interested in buying Slim but am interested how the 16s look on it, throw me some pix so I can google it - when you get time cheers.
Bob dob
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 02:42:27 AM »

Ive seen this car and Geeze it's a bit pricey.
-KIWI-

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 04:48:25 AM »

bloody hell bob you are a BRAVE  man ewe like havin the mafia after ewe or what HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Bob dob
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 01:10:40 AM »

Send me your address buddy.
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 01:14:58 AM »

25 Wendouree street , Busby.  But you knew that already as you have seen this Car as it is now , Havent You?  P.S when you get to my joint , Remember we are as far away from being"" BUDDIES"" as possible..   And now you no where I am  how about identifying yourself, MR BOD DOBOLINA.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 02:15:36 AM by slim » Logged

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
Bob dob
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 03:19:46 AM »

you spell no ,know
slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 03:40:57 AM »

This will just go on and on , SO Goodbye till you come to Visit me. Besides everyone is entitled to there own opinions , And if you think its to pricey , Then thats your opinion. And as we are in the land of Freedom, Then so be it ,  RET can you please email me with Bob Dobs details so I know who he is please ..... I know you have this ability .....Or perhaps you can Lock this thread. Thanks In Advance SLIM ... Seller of Over priced cars and associated paraphenalia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 03:43:10 AM by slim » Logged

Sarge
Guru

My 57 & Old No 7 all a Man Need's

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2004, 05:11:21 AM »

Ret
    After you send Slim his details he want's you should block the bloody fool Bob from posting on this forum as we dont need this type of half wit comeing on here and shit stirring other users. Or you could post his details for us all to see.

Slim
    Slap the bitch once for me.

Cheers
Sarge

Mark Lees Tallerbudgera Queensland
        0421 165 351
Holden Classics; a BREED above the rest
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2004, 05:33:25 AM »

I don't have any more information as far as a valid email address is concerned than you do.  I can identify the troll by IP address and block him posting, but frankly I'd rather the entire thread be deleted.  Is the car sold?  The earlier posts keep disappearing, which makes it a bit hard to follow.

This sort of rubbish is why I proposed that only registered users be able to start or reply to topics a while back, but the tribe voted that down at the time.  I think guests should be able to read all the public forums, but have to register before adding a comment or starting a thread.  You've gotta have some accountability.  That's my opinion FWIW.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
-KIWI-

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2004, 05:39:04 AM »

im with sarge beat the bastard or better still give me his address ill go and stay with him !!!!!!!!!! talk about payback  Angry Angry Angry Angry

kiwi big bad arse bird
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2004, 06:37:37 AM »

I am with RET.
Stop guests posting. Make them register before they can put things like this up.

Bob,
You should be brave enough to ID yourself, or not bother posting. You lack any credibiliity. Roll Eyes

Slim,
We have our differences, but this guy is weak if he cannot at least ID himself when in a "Verbal Biffo".

Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2004, 08:11:48 AM »

must have missed something as i cant see any pics or find EK for sale that these replies are for,

slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2004, 08:22:38 AM »

PLEASE LOCK THIS POST RET < I SHOULD BE SLAPPED FOR BITING..   ALSO FOR PUTTING AN EK ON AN FC FORUM... SORRY GENTS...... SORRY NICKO < I HAD THE SHITS AND DELETED SOME OF THE POSTS TO STOP ANY FURTHER FRICTION FROM RUINING OUR FORUM

nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2004, 08:35:57 AM »

no worries Slim.i for one dont mind other interesting cars of the same era.

Sarge
Guru

My 57 &amp; Old No 7 all a Man Need's

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2004, 07:30:01 PM »

Slim this forum is for us to keep in touch with each other,swap information & to buy and sell bits & pieces. You have nothing to be sorry about or for, ever since I have been a member you have provided a great service with the constant supply of both cars & car parts.

Dont let this guttless little prick get to you, I have no time for big mouth time wasters that will not let you know who they are but are ready to stir the pot to get you going. So keep you chin up old mate, & dont let the wanker get you down. Also keep up the supply of parts and cars even if they are not FE/FC as long as they are HOLDEN.  Grin

Cheers
Your Old Mate
Sarge

Mark Lees Tallerbudgera Queensland
        0421 165 351
Holden Classics; a BREED above the rest
Geoff_K
nsw-club

The 2 BAY s

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2004, 09:14:34 PM »

As noted by 4hammers, there should be accountability and guests should be registered before posting.  This is what all the other places I visit require.
National Executive should have another look at making members No.1 on the forum, and allow non-members to conditionally participate.  (If everyone, including guests, had to use a unique login name and password then the moderators may be able to better manage some of these problems)

Slim is caught on the fence on this, I'm with Rob J and RET, get the members No.1.

Geoff_K
slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2004, 09:45:49 PM »

tHEN i WOULD have to become a financial member ... Mite be a good ploy to increase Club membership .. Definately worth thinking about..... RET , GEOFF, ... Cheers SLIM

Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2004, 11:07:40 PM »

Hi All
    I also agree that they should be members tobe able to use the Forum
    WAYNE
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2004, 01:38:49 AM »

The club members pay, so I'll put a poll in the club member discussion area for a week, and let them decide.

The board software actually allows greater accountability by verifying the email address when you register, which should be turned on as well.  I'm all for denying access to trolls.  I've no idea what motivates them.  I have barred Bob Dob, if you're wondering why he's not biting any more.

In response to Geoff_K, that's pretty much what we have now.  An area only for Club Members, other areas with public access.  As stated previously, we'll run a poll to see what the majority of club members feel about it.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: