FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:19:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: EK Sedan in SA for sale  (Read 2457 times)
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« on: May 25, 2004, 10:37:10 AM »

From an South Aussie in NZ, he's staying and wants to sell his car.

I am a former South Australian teacher currently based in Auckland, New Zealand. I am writing as for the last four years I have had my much loved FB in storage at Goolwa. My intention was to return to Adelaide and continue too drive and work on this car, however circumstances have changed, i.e. I got married, and it is time for my car and I to part company as I will not be returning to Australia in the near future. As traumatic as this decision has been, I am writing to you to see if a member of your organization is willing to give me an honest and reasonable offer on my car. I am aware that I will not regain the costs that I have invested in the car, but a fair deal is paramount. The car has been under cover for three and half years, though unfortunately exposed to the elements in the last 6 months that has had an impact on the appearance. It is in original condition apart from the tyres (standard) and the front seats which are from an EK. I have the original mechanical history including the overhauled engine 1999 and the restored gearbox 2000. I was driving it up until I left in late 2000, where it went in storage, and I would turn it over and register it on the few three week holidays back home (starting every time with ease… as it should!). It does have a ding on the side and is far from complete. It is beautiful and hope it will continue to be as treasured as I have treasured it.

Please e-mail me back at  srn@papakurahigh.school.nz

-KIWI-

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 05:12:52 PM »

an auzzie teaching at papakura high school
WHAT A BRAVE PERSON !!!!!!!! BIT LIKE TEACHING IN THE BRONX
KIWI EX PAPAKURA RESIDENT
Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 03:51:32 AM »

Maybe he will be able to teach the young Kiwi's to count and spell?

Bogans rule
-KIWI-

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 04:20:06 AM »

they just have enough brains to remember to breath dont expect he would have any luck teachin em anyfing of value !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: