FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:19:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Improved cooling gaskets - fourth round spares  (Read 304 times)
Harv
Guru

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2024, 10:29:29 AM »

Ladies and Gents,

I’ve now done four separate batches of the improved cooling gaskets. The last three times, I got inundated by people wanting a gasket after orders had closed. I am a sucker for a sob story, so on-sold from my own stash. This time I got clever, and ordered some extras for the latecomers.

• The background and technical testing for the gaskets is here: http://forum.fefcholden.club/index.php?topic=26399.0. Subsequent road testing of the gaskets has shown that they work as per the testing.
• If you order one of these gaskets, there is no warranty at all – non from the supplier (Gasket Solutions), and none from me. You take your own risk that the gasket does not fail and/or lead to other damage.
• Your gasket(s) come sealed in plastic, packed between two pieces of 7mm ply, and wrapped fully in packing tape. I include a copy of the NASCO instruction sheet and a warning sheet (so you don’t put them in upside down Miss Jane).
• The cost breakdown of the gaskets is as below:
Supply of a gasket to me: $137.50
Plywood packaging to send it to you: $5.50
Postage to you: $25.00 (I know postage will vary but I don’t have the patience to bill everyone individually based on location).
Harv profit: Nil
Cost of a gasket to you: $168.00
• I’m happy to combine postage if you want more than one gasket, or band together as a club. I’m also happy for you to pick them up from me in Western Sydney without postage. So:
If you want to pick gaskets up from me, they will cost you $137.50 each, regardless of how many you want.
If you want me to mail you one gasket, it will cost you $168.00.
If you want me to mail you two gaskets, it will cost you $305.50
If you want me to mail you three gaskets, it will cost you $443
If you want me to mail you four gaskets, it will cost you $580.5
If you want me to mail you five gaskets, it will cost you $718
If you want me to mail you six gaskets, it will cost you $855.50
• I’ll run out the spare gaskets by helping the stragglers, and then will have no gaskets for a while. I’ll wait until there is enough noise, and then get another batch done. I do this to help people out, and have plenty of other stuff of my own I should be doing… it could take me a year to get another batch done once the leftovers are finished.
• If you want one or more gaskets, please PM a name and address to send it (them) to, and will send you payment details.

Cheers,
Harv (deputy apprentice gasket scraper).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: