FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:21:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted FC-FE survivor  (Read 39789 times)
my8thholden
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2022, 09:37:16 AM »

I agree with you Kevin ..make a decision ,spend the bucks and get on with it ...I have a friend who was a real estate agent , he brought  deals to himself , with wanted adds in the Land newspaper like " wanted  , big chunk of dirt "  amazing what came to him ... Vern .

these days i'm half as good for twice as long
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2022, 06:42:21 PM »

tHERE still out there , ya just gota look harder.  And keep bugging people to remind them your looking , Go to car shows , swap meets , garage sales. Eventually youll strike gold !!

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
rio

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2022, 10:42:21 PM »

Well I thought with all you fine fellows inside knowledge you would have one lined up for me.
I will keep searching something is bound to pop up. If you know of one for sale let me know.

Cheers
rio
FireKraka

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2022, 11:10:05 AM »
+1

I think you are looking for a unicorn mate, these cars are over 60 years old and you are not going to find one in perfect condition for the money you are talking, there's been plenty in your price range that you have been told about that would have made great daily drivers.
Patrick_R

Penrith NSW

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2022, 08:17:26 AM »

To answer your original post question.

No, you won’t find anything (that you think is good enough) with the money you have budgeted.

Many cars have been offered to you (including mine which was a near perfect survivor and local) but you haven’t even been to look at what your money can buy.
Even though mine was local to you, you still never looked at what some extra dollars could buy.

I’ve even offered to inspect cars for you.

As FireKraca correctly states, you are looking for something that doesn’t exist, but you keep wining on to everyone that it does and that it’s our responsibility to find something for you.

Get real with the dollars, get out there, travel put in some hard yards and you will surely find something.
old-blu
nsw-club

Model: FE and FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2022, 11:26:25 AM »

I think it is fair to say that this  thread has become exhausted. It is becoming frustrating for those who have been trying to assist. Why not just get out & find "the car of your dreams" &  let us know if & when you find something. Finish this, before things become any more "heated", than @ present.  Let it go!  Kevin.

6th, may 1958 "I was there".
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: