FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:21:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: House sold  (Read 4458 times)
old-blu
nsw-club

Model: FE and FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2015, 06:55:13 PM »

I am moving from Acreage with 9 large sheds to a Suburban Block in Ballina. As the house is yet to be designed, I need to move some parts to avoid costly storage.
       *  Complete grey motor & gearbox. Comes with radiator & hoses. This is the motor out of the Wagon I restored for Mt Gambier.  Driven regularly prior to restoration. Matching casting clocks.   $500.

*  Grey motor block only. Has been rebored, new cam bearings & welsh plugs fitted. Will throw in most other bits.   $ 150.

*  Two professionally rebuilt SUBFRAMES. Have been repaired, sandblasted, etch primed, painted in GMH black. They have been trial fitted & are of Show quality. They owe me $2000 each.   $ 1000 each.

*  Two FE/FC Doors Complete as removed from a Farm "out west".  good condition.  Were $ 150 each.. Now $ 100 each.

*  Fibreglass moulding of my modified " TILT FRONT", enabling you to make nose-Cones for both FE & FC Models. Comes with 1 FC Blank.  $ 600. I can send photos of completed nose cones made from this .

Two "SHEDS FULL" of assorted parts have gone to a good home today. These above parts are located in Byron Bay NSW.  I can be contacted via this Forum.    old-blu   

6th, may 1958 "I was there".
old-blu
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 07:29:09 PM »

Forgot to mention that the doors are UTE DOORS. Also 2 grey motor gearboxes removed from " DRIVERS", each comes with Rare Spares complete rebuild kits.   $ 200 each.   old-blu.

old-blu
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 08:21:22 PM »

Advising that both subframes are sold, as are the ute doors.  Cheers old-blu

snuff69

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 10:29:08 PM »

PM sent
old-blu
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 06:14:21 PM »

Everything gone except the fibre glass mould & FC Blank.  Estimated cost to make a steel tilt front & then take off a mould......... $10,000.  Price of mould & blank reduced to $500. 0266847280. All States Removals pick-up from my front gate.  Their contact in Adelaide, 08 8277 1192.    Brandi Ongley or Anita Browning.     old-blu.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: