FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:22:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 57 FE Ute  (Read 4565 times)
53vicky

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2014, 10:12:04 PM »

Hi all
New to the forum & thought I would add my latest project.
It comes with all the usual rust issues although it has had a canopy on for
Part of its life which has saved the rear, complete car just in a lot of bits...
It needs front pans, A pillar lowers, sills and some serious work to the qtr panels
which RichFC has already help out with. Doors, guards also need work but I suppose it is an oldie now.....
Currently just finishing off a HQ Ute which was really rough but managed to save and did
a v6 conversion and will use as a daily driver. This ute I will probably do more as a stocky with
some very mild mod's.
I need to get some info on the best repo patch panels available as I would rather go with the
ones that are closest to original and best fitting as possible.
Cheers

collecta
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 11:46:16 PM »

Very nice project, that is one of the cleanest inner tailgate skins i've seen. The rest of the back looks good hardly done any work.
cheers
Scott

i collect old holdens coz they never die!
DJ
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 12:44:52 AM »

I agree, the drain holes look clean too, floor rails look straight. Good find. Have you any photos of inside the cab?
Unable to help with panels, sorry. Have seen a few adds on Gumtree - stockpiles of old stock at times  e.g. 
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/shailer-park/auto-body-parts/early-holden-parts-and-bits-fe-fc-fb-ek-hx-hq-hg-ej-eh-lh-lj/1019966201

Dave
0417 270 315
fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 06:27:41 PM »

Any progress?

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: