FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:24:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Crumpsnr's old cars  (Read 5660 times)
Crumpsnr

Model: FC

Shellharbour NSW

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2013, 09:33:18 PM »

Hi all,
I promised a while ago I'd post pics of cars I've built in the past. Here goes.

The FJ I bought before I had my licence, then rebuilt it.
The FC Special sedan was next. I put a red motor and Sigma 5 speed in it with HR discs and rack and pinion.
The FE ute is the last one I did. It had a fully blueprinted red motor with all synchro 3 speed and limited slip diff. The gearbox was a gift from the local wreckers because they couldn't sell it at the time. It took a flogging with no probs. It was
so fast it was dangerous. I refused to sell it to one kid who came around with his dad when I had it for sale.
The outback photo is on the Hay plains. I topped up with fuel from a jerry can then got a picture of how there was nothing for miles. Walked around the
car and fell arse over tit on the jerry can. Laid there on the ground pissing myself laughing at how funny it must have looked. I drove it to
Adelaide to the Formula 1. Drove it back in 1 day, kept going quicker the closer I got to home!
The line of old cars was when I got asked to use it with the Early Model Holden Club in Nowra to accompany the Olympic flame when it came through.

Crumpsnr

Shellharbour NSW

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 09:41:53 PM »

Here's an ad Westpac did with the FJ just after I sold it. It was on the back of Unique Cars.  I shoulda been proud but all I could think of at the time was "If you knew how many hours it took to get that friggin' guard straight you'd throw sticks at that bitch for sittin' on it".

I must say that even though they look OK in the pics I shudder to think of some of the dumb things I did that helped partly ruin some good cars. Part of the learning processI guess.

customFC
Guru

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 11:33:44 PM »

Some cool cars.
Your ute looks very nice.
Regards
Alex

fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 12:02:16 AM »

Kiss

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
MRJ68

Model: FE

pie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 10:56:33 AM »

Loves is holdens he doos , good work
pedro
qld-club
Guru

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 02:35:11 PM »

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Sweeeet.
  Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: