FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 27, 2024, 12:17:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: just bought another FC  (Read 1477 times)
Iso007

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2012, 05:52:51 PM »

hello everyone. well after looking for a good FC for about 2 years I bought one in QLD last week, then after chasing up a lead, I found an original, one owner car down in the country on monday. Today we agreed on a price and the deposit paid so now i have 2. This one still has the original spare and one original tyre on the car. All original paperwork, all original running gear. Front LHS guard has paint polished of it and some of the front area has been resprayed with a vacuum cleaner spray gun, which was pretty common in the bush in the old days although we used to brush paint them with house paint too. interior is perfect. Still has the dealers name stencilled on the underside of the bonnet. It ticks over like a bird. I will be picking it up on the car trailer next week. i am a very excited old man.
photos of both of them will be posted when they arrive.
regards to all
Ian
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 08:36:56 PM »

Welcome, Ian. Always better to have too many old Holdens than too few Smiley

Looking forward to seeing some pix.

cheers
RET

(PS - that was me you spoke to earlier. Hope to see you at the meeting on Sept 11.)

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: