FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:09:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FOR  (Read 3083 times)
spybo

Retrotech's the way to go

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2011, 09:28:50 PM »

After much thought I am selling my modified ( full S.A. legal rego ) FC 1958 sedan with a stack of parts/memorabilia etc.... I have owned it  for 20 years. I bought it as a 1 owner car from the neice of the original owner and with it came the original sales document It has been extensively modified in that time. The car is solid but needs paint , chrome done and minor touch-up to complete. It is FULLY RTA approved here in S.A. Has original number plates that may be sold with car if it goes to a collector in S.A....otherwise I will keep them....146-500 Moddifications include -HR disc brake front end....with high B.P fluid, engine bay wall mounted booster, drilled rotors -custom chassis kit by John Barrett ( Adelaide mechanic who did wonders with the conversion and modifictions ) -Commodore/Nissan RB30 eengine...low km's ( done approx 30,000km from new. A rollover wreck with 20,000km's was the donor car)-UNLEADED FUEL -VL Commodore electronic auto gearbox with LED overdrive light -EK auto steering column -gear shift linkages custom made to run off original EK auto column shift -Large capacity radiator -twin thermostat controlled DAVIES-CRAIG electric cooling fans -KN air-filter intake -EK electric wipers -wilsonia gauge modified for higher oils pressure ( 0-100 ) by AUTO INTRUMENTS Adelaide -tachometer/ temp gauge in "original" 50's type holder which screws into dash under column -on/off overide switch for cooling fans -overide 1 or 2 fans active switch -VL speedo grafted into FC speedo surround -full VL wiring kit modified for FC and running 2 computers as per VL -Aftermarket "smiths" type MARINAU underdash heater....same as SMITHS but new -Preslite heater switch -LED interior light fitting -replaced interior ( seats and door inserts ) from STINKY"S car in very good condition -towbar fitted -14 inch wheels running FC hubcaps....made by ALLSTREET Tyres and Wheels W.A ( 5 wheels included) -new tyres -new large exhaust with bolted flanges for easier maintenance I also have many many NOS spares, original NASCO accessories( eg door scratch plates,plastic speedo surround,petrol filler surround,grill badge,"jewel emblem",taxi bar,SMITHS CLOCK in box fully working and adjusted by AUTO INTRUMENTS Adelaide etc etc ), New Rare Spares parts, New front laminated screen, New door glass from Andrew a STREETNEAT...he had 2 sets done by the glass manufacturing place in Brisbane and sold me the second set,NOS gaurds, door skins,chrome,stainless, a huge collection of memorabilia, magazines,models,badges, books , manuals, posters, NOS hoodlining to suit, new seat/door panel material to suit, new rubber kit, spare wilsonia gauge,spare bumpers,bonnet,doors,stainless,scuff plates,spare front Y frame/subframe rust free,EK front bech seat with metal surrounds ,etc etc....boxes and boxes of stuff! Car is in Adelaide Collection also in Adelaide Would like to sell as a whole so I can "move onto" other interests. If you are interested p.m. me only and I can send you some shots and discuss price. Cheers Spyro
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: