FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:16:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1957 FE Special sedan  (Read 3343 times)
gurty001

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2011, 02:48:25 PM »

1957 Fe Holden Special

Second owner, 99884 Original miles. Used to be in the Vic Fe-Fc Club before moving to country Vic. Now back in Melbourne.
Interior in very good condition, all original apart from reproduction floor mat in front, original carpet in back. Front seat has short tear that has been temporarily repaired.
Body had rust cut out and was resprayed 17 years ago, still in excellent condition, although some very minor rust starting to re-surface in one spot on the body where the boot closes. Crome bumpers a little tired but ok. Original grey motor, rear nasco mudflaps and nasco side mirror.
Comes with original insurance papers (if wanted), also have brand new rubbers for front corner windows (currently has originals and they are in need of replacing, just haven’t got around to it). Cabot blue and marlin grey in colour. Extremely reluctant sale, looking for a loving home for my girl.
Currently registered until Sept, however selling without rego & roadworthy.
Asking $14,000.

Contact Kerrie: 0427 92 2166
Email: kerriemackenzie@iinet.net.au
Croydon, VIC

photos coming
gurty001

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 06:43:43 PM »

Finally worked out how to get some photo's up.

Follow the link below

http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h321/kmack11/Fe%20Special%20Sedan/

Just a couple of other things that I forgot to mention in previous post, no boot springs, I think they may be in a box somewhere but were not on the car when I bought it 17 years ago. Also, front passenger side window is a bit tempremental, however both these things are things that an enthusiast could easily fix (unfortunately I don't have that ability!)

Enjoy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: