FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 21, 2024, 07:30:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Modified FC sedan in Adelaide  (Read 4709 times)
NT-FC

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2011, 10:21:35 PM »

Hi all,  another project has raised it's head and my FC special sedan must go to make funds.

It has red motor and aussie 4 speed, HR front end, new 15 inch centre lines, had a bare metal respray in 2002 and has never been back on the road but is all but ready for rego.  I am located in Katherine NT but like I said the car is in Adelaide (Port Adelaide), if you are in Adelaide and would like to inspect call me on 0428899872 and I will make the arrangements.  Everything has been done but I am sure the paint work will now have some chips and need a good cut and polish (white over blue)  Chrome and stainless done, interior done and the price $13,500 with wheels or $12,000 with out.

Will try and get some pics taken and post later.

Cheers
Dean
NT-FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 10:58:52 PM »

I should add that all this car needs is a clean and a tune to be finished, running well and is rust free
Stoshy

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 08:51:30 PM »

G'day'
Would you please send me more info on work done & pics?
Thanks,
Mick    email; crestview3@bigpond.com.au
Stoshy

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 01:16:00 PM »

G'day Dean,
Your FC sounds just the ticket.Will wait for pics.I am in Tassie (Launceston) & would need to get vehicle to Melbourne docks after having someone check it out for me.By the way, what size red motor is it, has it done much work & does it have unleaded head on it? Also, do you have engineers paperwork & roadworthy as it would have to go over pits here.
Thanks & regards,
Mick
NT-FC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 05:21:44 PM »

Hi Mick,

It is running a 186, I do not know the history of the motor but it runs strong, has extractors andsounds like it does have a cam but unsure of any other engine mods.

It was registered in NSW with this engine but I have no engineer reports.  I couldn't see any difficulties with registration, red motor change over on FC was probably the common upgrade, I have checked with the authorities up here and they wouldn't even class it as a modified vehicle.  There would be no road worthy with the sale.

I am still waiting on someone to take pics for me, finger crossed I will have more soon.

Cheers

NT-FC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 06:19:36 PM »

I have just taken a deposit on the FE I listed for sale and as stated I only wanted to sell one car so this car is now withdrawn from sale  Smiley  Thanks for the interest and I hope everyone finds what they are looking for.

Cheers
Dean
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: