FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:39:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE FC Sedan Wanted  (Read 4449 times)
Stoshy

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2011, 10:36:20 AM »

Am after a 1958 or 59 FC sedan.Would prefer one with disc brakes & most of the work done. Not too modified but nice wheels a bonus. Pay around the 15k range for right vehicle. Thanks.
goldy36

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 02:38:53 PM »

i have a fc sedan for sale listed on this site on cars for sale. under GOLDY36 . I WILL have a  rwc certivicate if a buyer is interested. steve.
NT-FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 10:36:39 AM »

Have modified 59 FC list in te for sale section
Stoshy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 08:15:39 PM »

Just to clarify things I am after a FE or FC sedan with a (prefably red motor) more modern gear box , disc brakes, altered interior OK, nice wheels & very little or no rust. Will not haggle over price for the right vehicle. My email is; crestview3@bigpond.com
Thanks, Mick
Stoshy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 08:10:01 PM »

G'day everyone,
To clarify previous post, I am after a FE or FC sedan that has been modified with a red or blue motor (worked or not),more modern box (manual or auto), disc brakes & mags. Interior or paint job not too fussed about but only minor or no rust preferred.
Thanks, Mick
email is crestview3@bigpond.com
NT-FC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 09:36:32 PM »

Hi Mick,

Have replied to your email and as stated I am in the NT and have a modified FC in Adelaide that seems to be everything you are after.  I take it you are not in Adelaide but if you have someone inspect the car for you I am sure you will be happy with the modsand zero rust.

Would love to post pics but the 3,000k drive makes it a tad difficult, have asked for ipcs to be sent up and hopefully will have them soon.

Cheers
Dean
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: