FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 09:08:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Holdens and stuff  (Read 3288 times)
jasonr70002

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2011, 02:51:25 PM »

I have for sale
1. An Extended cab HX one tonner which is suitable for doing up. It drives and has a 202 with trimatic and 3.55 banjo diff. Needs a drivers and passenger pan and finishing off on the cab as I have already replaced both plenums and very front edge of roof it also has new ball joints all round and tie rods and also new diff bearings. It has all mod plates and only needs finishing off ie paint and body work. $1500. ONO

2. 1956 Fe sedan which has had all rust removed and new panels welded in except spare wheel well. It has about 10 doors and there is a full set of rust free ones in the 10. It is a roller at the moment with original front end and EH diff. Also has a running grey motor and gearbox and a half and full horn ring steering columns. No interior and no rear screen or front bumper and drivers guard. $1200. ONO.

3.Fresh 202 ready to use minus accessories in fantastic condition with fresh paint as well with brand new chrome rocker cover and side plates. There is a HQ sump loosely bolted to it so will need sump gaskets and whatever sump you use if its not a HQ one.  $300. ONO

4. Holley manifold that has been partly polished. Is a cain but has had letters removed for polishing. $55.

5. Electronic dizzy which is the type with the seperate module made by bosch and is ready to use. $80. ONO

Pm me or ring Jason on 0431376609 and I am in Toowoomba area QLD

Golden Holdens FE-FC
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 03:44:47 PM »

Hope you're on high ground. The news today about Toowoomba is pretty devastating.

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
jasonr70002

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 05:03:32 PM »

I'm alive and well Ret and I appreciate the concern. Some of my family in Ipswich have lost the lot so gonna be busy helping them out.
Cheers Jason

Golden Holdens FE-FC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: