FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:46:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Free to good home  (Read 2235 times)
Chuck

Finished!

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2003, 10:33:21 PM »

I'm giving away a good grey motor front end and diff (it can't get much better than that!). Both have come from a road going car so they should be in reasonable order.  Contact me on 0400 474 324 or (02) 9518 3395.  I'm in Leichhardt, Sydney.
Cheers
Chuck

“So yes it has changed my life.  I can remember when I had a wife, a mortgage and a dog; I don’t have any 3 of those things any longer…”  Dr Gregory W Frazier
Chuck

Finished!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2003, 09:28:48 PM »

Jim

"I'm in Leichhardt, Sydney." means I'm in Leichhardt, Sydney.  I'm not sure how my location could be more clearly articulated.

A grey motor diff has always meant (too me at least) a diff from a vehicle originally fitted with a grey motor.  A grey motor front end has always meant (again too me) a kingpin front end from a vehicle originally fitted with a grey motor.  The lack of a comma clearly between the words grey motor and front end in the add means that I’m not giving away a grey motor.  Given that this is an FE/FC site, I would have made it clear if the front end was from a 48-215 or FJ.  Otherwise, owing to the fact that the vehicle is over 40 years old and has not doubt been repaired a number of times during its life, the description below is as accurate and clear as I can be without being misleading.  In other words, the diff and front end have clearly come from a model between FE and EK.

Besides, if you are interested, all you have to do is ask.  I’m just trying to give something away, not be a nuisance.

“So yes it has changed my life.  I can remember when I had a wife, a mortgage and a dog; I don’t have any 3 of those things any longer…”  Dr Gregory W Frazier
HARKO
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2003, 10:19:04 AM »

Good on ya Chuck ,Well spoken .and HHHmmmm where has jims post gone ?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 10:20:08 AM by HARKO » Logged
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2003, 06:08:54 AM »

Harko
I removed it coz I make a right dick off myself.

Cheers Jim Roll Eyes Lips sealed

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: