FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 12:22:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Forum,s colour.  (Read 4082 times)
Just40
qld-club

Model: FE

I cant fix my brakes, so I made my horn LOUDER

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2010, 07:48:51 AM »

My forum colour has changed back to a very sick looking blue  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed,can we maybe change it to a great looking maroon colour. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 10:06:25 AM »

Mine's is still Orange, perhaps if we can't get it changes to maroon, we can at least get it changed to Red and Green Grin Grin

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
brett_f

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 10:11:13 AM »

The new photos on start up look great but they change too quick. Perhaps you could slow it down a touch
Brett
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 12:04:20 PM »

To All You Moron Supports Cool
Might I suggest that as a fellow New South Welshman I am quite happy the Administrators choice of colour. I would suspect that if one of you Cane Toad Moron supports wants to take on the the job and run this site RET would be happy to hand it over. Then you can make it any colour you want.

Blue Through & Through Down To The Core. There is always another game, some one wins & some one looses, thats the game of life.

Jim Roll Eyes

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 12:58:41 PM »

Might I suggest that as a fellow New South Welshman I am quite happy the Administrators choice of colour. I would suspect that if one of you Cane Toad Moron supports wants to take on the the job and run this site RET would be happy to hand it over. Then you can make it any colour you want.

I followed on from Just 40's suggestion to have the colours changed as a bit of tongue in cheek humour.  This was not meant in any way to detract from the fantastic job that RET, Stinky and others do to keep the forum running. In fact if you go back through posts where there have been issues with the site you will see that I have nearly always given recognition for the excellent job that they do. They do such a fantastic job, that often goes without thanks.

As for helping out if required, I am more than happy to put my hand up to assist in a great cause.

I am sorry if my tongue in cheek humour offended anyone, this was not meant to be the case

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
pedro
qld-club
Guru

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 02:48:34 PM »

Blue Through & Through Down To The Core.

Only one answer to that Jim Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

GO QUEENSLAND Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 06:55:06 PM »

Next time we have a Nationals in Queensland, we might go with a Maroon theme. Until then, "tell 'em they're dreamin'" Grin

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
JB
qld-club
Guru

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 12:09:42 PM »

No, its alright Keith, the rest of the country knows how thin skinned some of the blue to the core NSW guys can be when it comes to footy.

Plus its good to stir 'em up a little... well a lot... since 5 years in the wilderness can only bring hope for a revival... LOL

Deep down they know we feel for them, bit like England in the Ashes, Collingwood in Victoria, and the Kiwis in Rugby Union.

Grin Grin Grin

Phone +64 223509263
amys

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 08:06:45 PM »

How about a bit of pink for us ladies   Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)