FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:37:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: GM Day Tanunda April 11  (Read 3656 times)
Sam Muscat

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2010, 07:58:27 AM »

Just wondering is anyone going to the GM Day at Tanunda South Australia on Sunday the 11th
brads59

OLD OLDENS=STYLE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 06:31:38 PM »

Mate i might try to get there.

1959 Black Std sedan
TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 07:18:46 PM »

I'll be there,I go every year cause it's only 7ks from here.Won't be entering any cars though this year because I have other commitments later in the day.

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
Sam Muscat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 07:36:16 PM »

I am trying to go, I live in Broken Hill so it is a bit of a drive for me but I will be attempting the trip, I have never been to a GM day so I am looking forward to it, hoping all goes well on the trip.  I missed out on the Nationals so I thought I would go to this.
Sam Muscat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 09:21:50 PM »

Unfortunatly I did not make it, the old girl gave up about 200km out of town and I had to be brought back home, so far I have found a stripped timing gear, but it did develop a knocking noise before the gear let go, unsure what the noise is as yet, I will be replacing the timing gear and fingers crossed knocking nosie has gone, if not it looks like engine out and rebuild.  The car has travelled 77,000 miles and it looked as though the timing gear is the original timing gear.
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 12:01:47 AM »

SPM
I also see that Surferboys gaffa tape was of no assistance. From what I could see in his photo you have a very nice car.

Cheers Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: