FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 06, 2024, 03:28:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: New TV show looking for Car Lovers and their Partners  (Read 6087 times)
RealityTVCasting

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2009, 10:03:29 AM »

If "You spend more time with that car than me" or "If you have such a nice car why dont you drive it" sounds familiar then we want to hear from you. Channel 7 is NOW CASTING for Aussie Couples.

"The Marriage Ref": A comic, reality series where celebrities and a relationship referee help squabbling couples make peace. Created by Jerry Seinfeld, this is relationship advice... with a comic twist.

"The Marriage Ref" casting team is searching the country for outgoing and opinionated couples in long-term relationships, willing to appear on national television, who have a long standing argument or issue that must be resolved.                           

No problem is too small! But you already knew that!
The filming takes place at your home and will usually be only one day. (Did we mention the car would be featured too!)

And we're not just looking for Car Lovers - we want all types.
*Is there an object, a person, or a habit (e.g. computer, pet, the remote control) that is a third wheel in your relationship?
* Does your partner have an annoying habit or item that causes debate?
*Maybe you partner thinks they tell great jokes but their shocking? Or do they think they can sing?
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please contact the Casting Team IMMEDIATELY at:
marriagerefcasting@sstar.com.au  or call  02. 9202 8921
Please include your contact info, photos, and a paragraph about why you are the perfect couple for this show. Be sure to include a brief explanation about your arguments and tell us why you are RIGHT and your partner is WRONG!
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 11:01:46 AM »

Cool! another niche "reality" program for me to avoid  Tongue

hrpremier

Model: other Holden

Jason

Jason Fewins
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 11:28:08 AM »

Not since Dancing With The (D Grade Celebrity) Stars has there even been an incentive for me to turn off Channel 7 and go and do some work in the shed on my car.  Thankyou channel seven for keeping the reality tv coming, otherwise I would get nothing done on my FC.

Jason

PS.  Heres my chance to leave feedback and let you know what a disapoinment the V8 Supercar coverage is after was set at a certain previous broadcaster did such a great job.

I Have A Fever ............... And The Only Prescription ............... Is More Cowbell

http://gallery.oldholden.com/hrpremier/
colt
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 05:35:36 PM »

Whose partner DOESN'T have an annoying habit?  This is what life is all about. Tolerance and understanding. I too will be avoiding this show with a vengeance.

Colin.

colt
crashbox

cruzin in the FC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 05:46:58 PM »

great !mmmmmmmmmmm i would rather change a blown diff centre in rain and mud! than watch some wood-duck reality show.......%&*@ me!

"A GOOD HOLDEN IS A CRUZIN HOLDEN"
REDMR2RED
vic-club

Model: FC

FC Ute's d'best

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »

I bought my first "hobby" car (a pile of 1926 Chev rust) with our carpet money just after moving into our new home.  She's never forgiven me!!  The last thing I wanna do is tell the world all about it ..............

.......... Oops!!!!!!   Roll Eyes

1959 FC Holden Ute
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 10:37:25 PM »

I don't get it, why on earth would anyone want the chance to let their wife/partner vent their spleen at what ticks them off.

I am certainly not going to waste my time, watching some bitch vent their spleen at their partner because he has an interest in something that she doesnt.

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
TTV6FC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 10:50:06 PM »

Probably wouldn't have put it quite like that,but it is one of the things that bugs me too.I am so excited by what I have achieved on the FC sometimes,but when I show the missus,I get an underwhelming smile that basically says "great,how much did that cost again?' Huh...

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
ratbox

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 02:17:57 PM »

i should go on this show so that people can see how good life can be, i'm at home playing with cars and doing some house work while the missus is at work to pay the bills and for my habbit and she has absolutely no complaints Grin Grin Grin

sounds like another really interesting show though Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes why do people get pay TV Undecided Undecided Huh but even that's wearing thin starting to pick up alot of free to air bad habbits Angry
pedro
qld-club
Guru

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 04:47:59 PM »

I am so excited by what I have achieved on the FC sometimes,but when I show the missus,I get an underwhelming smile that basically says "great,how much did that cost again?'

Now doesn't that sound familiar, from exitement to why did i open my mouth in 30 seconds flat Cheesy Cheesy
                   Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
surferboy
wa-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 08:54:28 PM »

Cathy said i couldnt apply to go on this show

SO I DID  Grin

Cool Cool Cool

cruisin's great with a 58
fe-ambo

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 06:25:52 PM »

I am going to go against masses. It could be a good show. Undecided At the very least it will give us a chance to see some great vehicles that we may never see.

If take a ride in a ambulance you gotta a chance,
if you take a ride in a hearse its gotta be worse.

Check out this website for more photos
http://gallery.oldholden.com/hr-hearse
DN2168
nsw-club

See you on the road Skag!!

dean.nommensen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 08:55:08 AM »

Cathy said i couldnt apply to go on this show

SO I DID  Grin

Cool Cool Cool