FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 06, 2024, 12:29:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Panel van louvres  (Read 1600 times)
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2009, 07:55:59 AM »

I noticed that on Frank Guises FE panel van there are two sets of louvres on th side that hasn't been cut out, looking at other FE and FC's vans there seems to be the two louvres on each side for them.

At the moment there is a rear half of a van on ebay, this only has the one set of louvres on each side, does this make it an FB or EK rear, did the later vans only have on set of louvres on each side?

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 08:27:39 AM »

I think the half van on ebay has had the sides put back in, as there dosn't appear to be enough vertical supports?

The FB EK vans have a higher roof line if I'm not mistaken
vmx-mxr

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 09:59:57 AM »

That ebay trailer or whatever it is was cut from either an FE or FC. It has in it's earlier life had front window inserts which have now been filled again.

FB and EK had the higher roof line as mentioned and had three separate slot like vents

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e2/Holden_EK_1961_Panel_Van_Model_2104_Pittwater_Green_.jpg

That is one tidy looking old van !!!

Dave Mac  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: