FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:02:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted -dead FE FC Holdens in NZ  (Read 4649 times)
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« on: September 10, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »

Well here is a tall order - but you dont get if you dont ask - Kiwis only please.

I am seeking for my next project any dead FE/FC/FB/EK bodies or parts if possible - FX/FJ will be considered as well. It can be just a shell. No panels other than front doors required. but if you have spare dead panels then I am happy to take what I can get.

FE /FC is the preferred option. Rusted out floors or sills not a problem.

Please dont ask what I'm building... But be warned it will be cut up. Quite badly too I must add. I am but an amateur...

In short I dont care how dead or rusty it is - the more worthless the better. Which brings me to my final point -
it has to be free!

I have now moved to NZ and have zero spare cash for anything other than bill paying. I do however have some panel beating skills I can exchange - I'm slow but also quite rough. The lack of cash flow doesn't need to stop the creativity flow.

Some of my previous attempts at butchery can be seen here:
http://www.streetneat.com
Thanks in advance - streetneat-Andrew.

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
JB
qld-club
Guru

Model: FE

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 10:06:24 PM »

Good to see you back mate... been way too long...

But i have nothing for you... LOL

Phone +64 223509263
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 06:30:44 AM »

Thanks  Smiley

Ehh - sorta been occupied here on our run down farm in NZ. I dont get to play cars just yet - got a house and sheds to sort out first. Making it all the more interesting - someone decided to have a world recession... Moneys a bit thin just now! ( plus I'm now on the last notch on my belt - recession is a good way to lose weight!)

Love it here-  but would like to find some dead Holdens to decorate the place with...missing them already...
I have got the EK Van to finish - so that ones till coming in the pipeline..

Ed
Guru

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 09:18:45 AM »

Hey streetneat,

Been a while, already the next project sounds interesting.
Hope all is well in NZ.

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 05:12:10 PM »

Gday Ed - hows things?
 Yep all good here - Life here in NZ is just what I wanted it to be - peaceful.... Cheesy

Some stray FE and FC sedans getting around - have yet to catch up with the owners. They sorta haven't figured  my car is an FC yet. I dont get out in it much - its still at the bro in laws. I'm working on my old barns ATM getting them  to a usable stage so I can bring  my cars home. Lotsa work!

For now I've turned into  streetneat the carpenter. The bro in law is a builder so I got lots of useful tips from him. He helped us initially with the house renos - that novelty soon wore off for him, so  the wife and I get into the work ourselves when he's not around... Roll Eyes I've been thrown in the deep  end - but  its not brain surgery... We  like challenges. At least we have a good tutor!

Cheers streetneat-Andrew.

GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 07:40:28 PM »

Hi Andrew, welcome baa.... ck. (how funny is that)

Cheers Glenn

Upon the hill there stood a cow.
It must have moved, It's not there now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: