FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 08, 2024, 12:43:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE & FC Details  (Read 2790 times)
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2009, 02:50:08 PM »

Hi
Some more details for you Ken and Geoff
 These cars have been published in this months Australian Classic Cars Magazine which are for sale I had a look at them last Tuesday and I think that they are over priced. If you go to http://www.classicthrottleshop.com  and go to classic cars you will be able to see photos of cars.
Here some details on the cars
FE 225-12821M
Trim 203-703
Paint 253-6001
        256- 7449
Engine  L408235
Chas 739923M

FC
  225-17329
Trim 277-629
Paint 253-7700
        256-7770
Engine L 549446
Chas  FC34679M

WAYNE
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 06:33:23 PM »

They may not be cheap but at least they're grey... It does seem a little rich in the current market, but time will tell.

The low mileage on the FE is quite impressive, if it's fair dinkum. It's also very uncommon to see the light colour on the roof, most FE combination have the light colour on the body.

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 08:52:49 PM »

That FE sure is a pretty looking car.
Now if Ozlotto does for me what it's supposed to tomorrow night.......
Regards
Alex

Johns

Model: something else...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 09:26:22 PM »

I had a good look at both and the yellow EK some weeks ago. They are out of what must have a been a superb collection of low mileage cars from Victoria, I understand the owner died and the Throttle Shop have a number of the cars.

The FE is the pick of them because it unusual and has never been painted, it has been touched up here and there. It is a lovely, original, low mileage, unrestored, unmolested car. Where will you find another? The mileage looks genuine to me and the interior is stunning, the best I've ever seen. There is damage to both rear quarters, which needs to be repaired and the tyres are the wrong profile. It desparately needs something to cover up the grey wheels, which although original make the whole car look dull. A set of thumbprints and some whitewalls would make it sing.

The FC is very nice too, although it has been painted and is in a very common colour combo. The FB is a bit disappointing I didn't think it was worth more than the other two, but that's probably personal preference.

Price? Can you restore one for $30,000? Can you make an original, low mileage car? I guess you pays your money and takes your choice.

Cheers
John

Now that I've got the beige with the grey, I'm looking for the cream, the bone, the ivory and the off white
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: