FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 06:17:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: adaptor plate from grey motor to aussie 4 speed?  (Read 3819 times)
ezzacoombs

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2009, 05:36:46 PM »

adaptor plate or bell housing plate from grey motor to aussie 4 speed or any gearbox which will fit n fc.
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 11:26:32 PM »

Hi,

I asked the same  question just over a year ago and got a pretty detailed response. I particularly wanted to go down that "All Holden" route and did not want to look at any other available boxes that may be far better. There are adapters from Dellow and Castlemaine Rod Shop (CRS) available, or were available some time back that enable a wide range of Japanes boxes to be fitted up, without requiring the transmission tunnel surgery to fit an Aussie 4 speed.

http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,12876.0.html

I don't know if you wish to retain the original seat, if so then the following article may be of use to you. If you do, send Alex (Custom FC) a PM and he may be able to restore the photo's to the thread.

http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,750.0.html

Regards

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 12:44:22 AM »

This may be of help if you dont want to fit a holden gear box, still have a 4 speed and don't want the hassle of modifying the transmission tunnel. Price seems reasonable too.

Ebay Item #220410822764

The freight might be the only killer, but may be of interest to those in WA

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: