FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 22, 2024, 05:57:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED - FC Ute  (Read 3729 times)
wgipps

View Profile WWW
« on: May 12, 2008, 05:06:55 PM »

Hi all.
In the next couple of months, Im looking to buy an FC ute.  Ive been watching the site for a little while as a guest, and Ive noticed that threads can be around for a while - so ill formally start my search now.
Im looking for FC - if that fails, an FJ - utility.
[b]Plan [/b]- conversion to V8 EFI engine, restore the body into VGC and have a fairly modern interior.  I love the look of the FC, but i am a sucker for my modcons.  (sorry to all you purists out there but it wont be original!).  It will largely be used by my wife so it needs to have all the modern stuff (or as much as possible).
Body : Im looking for a complete body - older restoration or original condition.  Ideally complete and together, but extra, spare or replacement parts (fitted or not) ok as well.   
Rust : i accept there there will be some, but ideally minimal rust damage.
Engine : not an issue, my plan is for a V8 conversion - so it need not be running.
Interior : should be reasonable.  As long as the dashboard is in good condition, the rest need only be reasonable.
Chassis : should be in VGC.
Wheels, tyres, diff, etc : should be reasonable but not really an issue.  On wheels (at least) so moveable preferred.

Budget :  Currently under consideration and open to discussion depending on condition.  Im in Vic but can arrange transport for the right vehicle as required.

My ultimate decision will be a couple of months away, so ideally what im looking for now are some people who have something im looking for to put their hands up or let their friends know, send me some photos etc, and Ill contact them when my funds are approved to see if they are still interested.

Im also open to looking at unfinished projects or running cars if they are in line with my plans, as long as it is not chopped or the body is modified.

That is my plan - im not a time waster - so if youve got something id be interested in, let me know.

Email me at gjpullinATaol.com

Also, have at look at my current project that will be finished shortly (non FC related) at http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/home/gpullin/web/index.html

Thanks
Glenn

Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 08:40:14 AM »

G'day Glenn
There's a ute for sale on the FB/EK Forum - http://www.fbekholden.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4335

Cheers
Glenn

wgipps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 10:47:09 AM »

Thanks for that.
Nice looking car - i would suggest it is out of my price range, but ill keep it noted none the less.
The EK ute underneath it on the same forum is a really good buy. 
Glenn
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 07:21:20 AM »

This any good to you:

Ebay Item #120268092626

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: