FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 12:36:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Plain Alloy Rocker Cover  (Read 1365 times)
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »

Hi all

Don't know if this is in the right area (sorry if it's not) but I couldn't really think of where it should be posted!

Having a clean up at the moment and almost forgotten I had a plain alloy rocker cover - I used to run it some 18 years ago before I changed to my matching finned rocker cover and twin stromberg set up. 

Now that I think about it I can't recall seeing another plain one - or have I just been totally unobservant??   

It has no markings of any kind on it and it would be great if anyone could offer some advice about it.  Thanks

Kathi  Cool

NosFEratu
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 11:03:05 PM »

Kathi, It is more than likely a Nasco cover, it's not uncommon if it has been polished a few times for the Nasco insignia (positioned at the back end) to be polished out.  Cry

Still a nice cover, I have one on my wagon in preference to the finned one as I have a smooth inlet manifold.
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 11:14:55 PM »

Hi Zulu,

We just went and checked if we could "see" anything remaining at the back of it but nothing "stood" out. It was already polished when I got it many many moons ago, so I would like to declare my innocence - that is, if it is a Nasco item!

Thanks, Kathi  Cool

NosFEratu
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: