FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 09, 2024, 03:41:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lots of Bits  (Read 4720 times)
Sideplate
« on: April 20, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »

Today I went with a good mate who does all the work on my FC  as he got onto a few FC's for sale....... we travelled over 3 hours and low and be hold it was well worth it, probably a good story for another post.  Anyhow he picked up a FC with rack and pinion 4 speed hot red wilsonia gauge etc etc etc.  BUT along with it it 3 near excellent rust free sedan bodys, various doors guards and anything else FE/C, grills in all honesty there is too much stuff.  Well its all for sale and pickup Ballarat and its not real cheap or dear at that matter, (hes not too concerned to sell it)
The bits just kept popping up on this farm.......... Shocked

Any queries ring Col on (03) 420455 ah or (03) 321382.  Dont send me any pm's as this stuff is not mine and I wont reply.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 04:05:46 PM by stinky » Logged
Sideplate
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 07:54:15 AM »

Had a few messages so I better clarify a few things.  Sedan with red is nearly rego so it is going to a car he uses.  Im heading off to qld for a week so I wont be around.  I will speak with him today and will post his number so anyone can deal with him direct, I will steer clear of this deal(s) as i still have to wreck that wagon
BillB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 01:31:42 PM »

My neighbour has an FC sedan and is doing it up but is missing some chrome trim - it's the short bits on both the rear doors he's missing - any chance that you might some available

Thanks

BillB
BillB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »

Sorry neglected to say I am at Pottsville on the Tweed Coast of NSW
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 04:03:04 PM »

Bill, as per Tayz's post, you need to call the number.

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 12:37:35 PM »

There's not enough digits in either of those phone numbers.

However, Google "Ballarat" and it takes about two clicks to figure out that Ballarat numbers all start with (03) 53 ...

Give that a try.

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Sideplate
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 04:32:55 PM »

I got sent a pm by stinky, after the 03  it does go 53......   sorry for the stuff up.  DONT ring hes in QLD. (back in 2 weeks)  Whoever sent a pm I would have been happy to fix it, even though it was sent to a moderator........... Grin Grin  guess I dont cut it!!!!!!!!!
BillB

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 08:45:37 PM »

Sorry Tayz I was not aware where you lived and I ot sent a mess by the moderator saying you wouldnt answer a pm and to call you, but I only had the 6 digit phone number.  Am chasing some stainless bits so will call - obviously you still cut it

Thanks

Bill Baxter
Sideplate
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 08:56:06 PM »

No worries at all Bill, he s got a lot of side chrome and should be able to help out.  He  (we) are in Ballarat Vic if that helps at all, cheers             Paul
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: