FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:21:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: NosFEratu  (Read 289198 times)
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 17, 2013, 08:25:35 PM »

No updates at the moment but can confirm that there should be progress some time after 12 July. It's on "the list"  Grin 

Until then though, we have a new daily driver........

Colour matched sharkfin antenna and stealth indicator globes get put on/in tomorrow. Just waiting on springs and camber kit to lower it 1" all round - just enough to close the gap a little but still remain legal. Must admit it's a fun little car to drive - definitely a lot of bang for your buck!  Smiley 

NosFEratu
NES304
Guru

Model: FC

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 18, 2013, 11:21:04 AM »

Forgive my ignorance, I can see its a Subaru but what is it?

pedro
qld-club
Guru

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 18, 2013, 11:47:29 AM »

Poor NosFEratu, feeling sad and neglected deteriorating away in the back of the garage while you and Alfred cruise the countryside lavishing your time and affection on the new Batmobile, so sad,  Cry Cry  Roll Eyes  Cheesy Cheesy
    Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 18, 2013, 01:06:19 PM »

yep; the poor old thing.....     must be feeling gutted...  Cry

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
ridgey_didge
act-club

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 18, 2013, 01:06:53 PM »

But it's not black?

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 18, 2013, 03:32:54 PM »

NES304 - it's a Subaru BRZ..... put another badge on it and slightly different cosmetics and it suddenly becomes a Toyota 86 (both made in the Subaru factory).  The "twins" were jointly awarded 2012 Car of the Year. Lotta fun, it goes round bends at top speed like it's on rails  Shocked but also very easy to drive in peak hour traffic.  Smiley

David - one black car in the family is enough!  Tongue  Cheesy

Pedro and Jack - it's definitely gutted!  Grin Grin

NosFEratu
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 19, 2013, 05:00:28 PM »

Pedro and Jack - it's definitely gutted!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Yep definitely, all ready for the new "red" engine.
           Pedro

F4+
TTV6FC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 20, 2013, 08:40:09 PM »

Lotta fun, it goes round bends at top speed like it's on rails 

Haha,my 03 Rodeo goes round bends at top speed like it's on rails too...GUARD RAILS that is....

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 31, 2013, 06:08:48 PM »

AHEM, no updates since May,  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
   Pedro

F4+
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 31, 2013, 06:20:53 PM »

AHEM, no updates since May,  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
   Pedro

love it, Pedro  Grin Grin Grin        'attack is the best method of defence'  Grin

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #390 on: October 31, 2013, 07:02:19 PM »

Pfft, you two are on your own!

Take your time K & J Wink

jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 31, 2013, 08:58:37 PM »

Well, Pedro; maybe Stinky is right and we are out of order... maybe the new Kitchen Bitch is finding home duties more onerous than anticipated...

maybe there is little time left in the day after cooking and washing dishes to work on the black thing...

(said in the interests of pudding... - Christmas isn't that far away)

pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 01, 2013, 11:46:04 AM »

'attack is the best method of defence'

Not always the smartest (or safest) though mate, no threats yet though so either maybe she's going to come out with a super update to blow us all away.  Grin Grin
Don't know how Alfred is going with it but i know all about the housework taking up time, by the time i do the dishes, the washing, vacuuming, feed the chooks, clean up the place and slip into town for some groceries a fair chunk of my day is gone, it's lucky i don't work every day or nothing would get done on the wagon. Roll Eyes

Pfft, you two are on your own!

Sprung a leak there Stinky  Tongue Tongue Grin
   Pedro

F4+
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 01, 2013, 01:38:51 PM »

The fitting of the 'red' motor is coming along very nicely.  However this has been a very hectic and life changing year for me (Alfred).  There has been a lot of catching up with the house, shed, garden and cars.  I am just about to start on Kathi's car again.  The engineering solutions are either planned or completed and it should be on the rotisserie soon to finish off the underside.  Eg Jack will be happy to know that we have installed a 1957 Chev spare wheel well in the boot so the matching 15" whitewall will fit.

I am sure Kathi will give you an update when appropriate.  Probably after I finish off cooking all those Christmas puddings for those on the "list".  Please note the other car is coming along and I have to do some work on the big yellow motor ready for its return.

If any of you would like to help me redo the front and rear garden as well as put up a new shed I am sure it would appreciated.

Alfred.

NosFEratu
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 01, 2013, 02:05:55 PM »

Eg Jack will be happy to know that we have installed a 1957 Chev spare wheel well in the boot so the matching 15" whitewall will fit.

Alfred.

Knowing just how pedantic you and Kathi are re matching spare wheels, I just naturally assumed something like this would be high on the agenda, so it comes as no surprise at all...   Wink Smiley Smiley

"big YELLOW motor"??   Huh

(geez, a 'vette with a Cat diesel... cant wait to see that Roll Eyes  Grin  Wink)

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 01, 2013, 08:43:59 PM »

The fitting of the 'red' motor is coming along very nicely.  However this has been a very hectic and life changing year for me (Alfred).  There has been a lot of catching up with the house, shed, garden and cars.  I am just about to start on Kathi's car again.  The engineering solutions are either planned or completed and it should be on the rotisserie soon to finish off the underside.  Eg Jack will be happy to know that we have installed a 1957 Chev spare wheel well in the boot so the matching 15" whitewall will fit.

I am sure Kathi will give you an update when appropriate.  Probably after I finish off cooking all those Christmas puddings for those on the "list".  Please note the other car is coming along and I have to do some work on the big yellow motor ready for its return.

If any of you would like to help me redo the front and rear garden as well as put up a new shed I am sure it would appreciated.

Alfred.
John I can't help you in a physical manner but I will help you in motivational way and ask for updates  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and happy 21st look after our girl  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.....FC427

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 02, 2013, 09:02:52 AM »

Thanks for the motivation guys - I was wondering if I needed to make up any more pudding mixes for the Butler to boil while I'm at work earning money to keep him in the manner he's accustomed to for spending on cars!  Tongue

NosFEratu
leviakl

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 29, 2016, 10:43:22 AM »

was this finished, or moved to a new thread?
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 11, 2016, 03:08:06 PM »

Hi Leviakl

It is still under construction but we have other priorities at the moment.  I don't get on here much these days. I may see if I can find the time to put an update up at some stage. Hope you are enjoying the forum - there is a lot of valuable information on here and a lot of people who will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have about FE and FCs.

Cheers, Kathi

NosFEratu
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: