FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:49:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: MOUNT GAMBIER MEAL TICKETS REQUIRED  (Read 14545 times)
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 01:23:46 AM »

And please can we please give the small club thing a break,its been done to death.
Just trying to put things into context  Roll Eyes In my estimate we have a team of about 6 people.

Has anyone considered that we have taken dietary considerations and passed them onto the venues?
What happens if a seat is swapped and someone gets food that they are allergic to? Anyway....

Please take advantage of the swap grace period as short as it is and let's be done with this  Smiley

and yes Tony, only Club Members are allowed to enter as far as I know.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 09:11:31 AM by stinky » Logged

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 09:58:44 AM »

Brett,

Although you're entitled to your opinion, I'm not sure there's anything to be gained by poking this hornets' nest again. There's been a "pretty robust exchange of views", the upshot of which has been that Greg and Kathy have been more than fair in giving all entrants one last chance to sort out amongst themselves any exchange of meal tickets due to changes of circumstances.

They didn't have to. They could have stuck to their guns, and it is to their credit as far as I'm concerned that they have been as flexible as they have.

Cast your mind back to where your stress-levels were this close to the Phillip Island Nationals. Maybe you could cut them a little slack?

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
MalFE
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 10:16:10 AM »

Hi Greg,

Re entrant No. 21 in the name of Mal Owen.

I request my meal ticket in my wifes name (Lorraine Owen) be transferred to entrant No. 37.
The meal will be in the name of Robert Merrett.

Thanking you.

Mal Owen.

ps I picked my wife up from hospital this morning after a reaction to chemo treatment.
leon

My FC Business Sedan

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 06:17:58 PM »

Thanks very much Mal for the offer of the meal ticket from your wife.  I will not be needing this ticket now.
I have spoken with John S today, he wishes to arrange for his ticket no 101 to go to Robert as John will not be attending the Nationals, I will be organising payment with him shortly.
Thanks Dennis for selling me your tickets. I will make full payment to you at the Nationals.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the S A committee members for allowing this to happen.
I would also like to apologise for any inconvenience caused to those concerned.
Regards
Leon
Johns

Model: something else...

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 06:35:10 PM »

This is to confirm the proposed transfer of my ticket, number 101, to Leon Spicer.

Cheers
John

Now that I've got the beige with the grey, I'm looking for the cream, the bone, the ivory and the off white
HAD 708

Holdens and the Mighty Woodsmen truly magnificent

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 08:41:31 PM »

Ret
I am well aware of the stress levels and angst that Nationals can and will provide and i have cut the organisers plenty of slack in my opinion. My main concern has been all along, and was brought up many months ago through another thread the inflexibility of the organisers re dates/cut offs etc. The attendees{members} are not robots and to not allow some room for movement by any organising club not just the SA guys is a mistake. The small % of changes that have mentioned throughout this thread are not unreasonable and should and have been dealt with. My discussion of these matters is in no way at all personal and at no stage been directed at one person/s. Maybe the new Vic delegate will be less confrontational and as such please all and sundry!
Look forward to a great nationals
Brett

Brett Gillard
GREGD

FE & FC HOLDENS ROAR

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 08:11:35 AM »

Thanks Denis

your changes have been noted

I am suprised that only one change has occured considering howmany calls we received about members wanting to change their arrangements

Cheers
Greg
FCwagon
vic-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 12:52:12 PM »

Greg,
A lot of others may be like me and had a change but because I only visit the site on an irregular basis, just having a day's grace wasn't enough to get notice to you. I'm sure the caterers are only interested in numbers so my new guest will just have to get used to a different name at meal times.
Good luck, keep up the good work & stay calm - it'll be a great Nationals!
cheers,
Leigh

Red & white is alright
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: