FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 02:02:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Fully original, always garaged once in a life time find. PICS  (Read 11695 times)
Stubba

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2008, 06:14:56 PM »

We have a FC special White with grey fins and Red/Black Interior. 28,239 original miles second owner alway garaged. In AMAZING totally original condition, as new. I mean ORIGINAL! The only thing that has ever been replaced is a set of tires, battery and some other rubber components over the years. Original REGO and Black and white plates. Registered to OCT 2008. This car still smells new on the inside. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY FOR THE FC ENTHUSIEST TO OWN ONE OF THE CLOSEST EXAMPLES TO AN ORIGINAL FC LEFT IN THE COUNTRY!!!  $ POA $ 

Only serious enquiries please!!! to contact@casbakalpineunits.com.au

Stubba

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 06:18:12 PM »

Sorry I forgot Location of the car. It's at Harrietville in Victoria. About an hour from Wangaratta.
camlin
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 06:33:13 PM »

What sought of money,ballpark?
Thanks.
Camlin.
Stubba

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 07:13:13 PM »

Can you please direct all enquiries to Philip : contact@casbakalpineunits.com.au It is Phils car I'm just helping him out with the forum posting as he's not great on the internet but he can handle email just fine.

Cheers
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »

How can you claim a car to be totally original when the entire engine has been resprayed as well as other engine bay components?

Ken
TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 09:57:32 PM »

I'm with you Ken,stunning looking car,but pristine paint on an engine that's done 30,000 miles? Huh Maybe the fact that it is being sold for someone else has led to some communication issues with regards to originality...

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
KFH
qld-club

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 12:09:54 AM »

The bonnet catch is also painted, should be silver zinc finish.  Looking at the rust on the bonnet hinges would suggest that the rest of the engine had rust like that before it was repainted.  Engine colour looks too light of shade of grey.  Things that shouldn't painted if it is totally original are now painted.

Keith

I was born with nothing and still have most of it left
Stubba

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 10:01:40 AM »

Sorry guys you are right I apologise for that omission we did give the engine bay a touch up a few years ago to arrest the development of few spots of corrosion/rust that I am sure you agree is an inevitable occurrence in a 50 year old ORIGINAL cars engine bay. But I must reinforce my previous statement that except for a coat of paint maybe a radiator hose and battery, all components are TOTALLY ORIGINAL![/font][/color]  I hope this clears up the issue and I apologise profusely if you felt my initial posting to be misleading.

For any further questions about the car I ask that you contact the owner Philip (my father) directly and he will be more than happy to answer anything you want to know.

contact@casbakalpineunits.com.au

Cheers

Michael
waynos

patience grasshopper

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 02:03:42 PM »

how much?

The grinder is mightier than the sword.
ACE
Guru

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 03:06:46 PM »

A couple of people have asked how much it is and i'm just wondering why you can't or won't advertise the price?
ACE  Cool
Stubba

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 03:19:04 PM »

Can you please direct all enquiries to Philip : contact@casbakalpineunits.com.au It is Phils car I'm just helping him out with the forum posting as he's not great on the internet but he can handle email just fine.

Cheers
Crackers

Vic-Cub Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 06:22:02 PM »

Just unrelated to the sale of the car...my number plates are HBE-217....Must have come out of the same dealer maybe?
Stubba

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 06:56:02 PM »

Crackers

Not sure. The car was originally sold from Hodge Motors in Numurkah, Victoria. Not far Shepparton. The original Dealer sticker is still on the rear screen and can be seen in the photographs. Im not sure how the number plate system worked back then. Do you know where your came from?

Michael
NES304
Guru

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 07:43:29 AM »

I sent an email and gat a call back within half an hour. The bloke seems genuine. Even if the bay had a brief liquid overhaul the car looks clean and very neat. I wish I could buy it.

Stubba

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 07:05:24 PM »

I sent an email and gat a call back within half an hour. The bloke seems genuine. Even if the bay had a brief liquid overhaul the car looks clean and very neat. I wish I could buy it.

Thanks for the comment Nes138. Yes the sale is very genuine and for genuine reasons so if any of you are interested please contact philip contact@casbakalpineunits.com.au and have a chat. 
Sideplate
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 09:36:17 PM »

Whats is its price???  Why the secret??  Very nice looking original FC I must say from the pics.  I will take a guess $20k.  Probably worth it nowdays
Stubba

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 10:00:19 PM »

Look there is no secret Philip would just much rather deal with serious lookers directly. Its about privacy for the seller and bidder.
oldgmh

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »

are you willing to swap for a ONE OWNER HD sedan?    Grin Grin
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 12:17:57 AM »

Whatever are you talking about  Huh  Cheesy

Stubba

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 09:32:09 AM »

Sorry mate not interested. Part of the reason for selling the FC is that we need the space. Thanks anyway.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: