FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 06, 2024, 09:30:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE READ LOOKING FOR PARTS CAR TO FINISH OFF A PROJECT  (Read 3245 times)
austrucker

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2007, 10:06:54 PM »

hi i am looking for a parts car for my fc wagon it belong to my dad who recently passed away from cancer it was his fav car and sat around in our shed for years i am tying to do it up as a supprise for mum  as she and dad use to go for dates and stuff in it when they first met... i have checked lots of cars and it seems everyone i look out turns out to be worse then the one i have beacause i am young and a girl they seem to think i dont know much about them and try to rip me Embarrassed if you have any old fc/fe cars or part please let me know i can travel within 150ks from where i am (campbelltown nsw) and am willing to pay cash i dont have alot of it though the cheaper the better.... i basicly need a whole new front end.....
anyway thankyou for reading hope to hear from you soon.... oh i am also willing to pay postage on parts that are interstate that can be posted/freighted....

jacki
coolaride
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 12:01:52 PM »

Jacki

posting some pics might help people to see what you might need for it .
plus we all like to see pics .  Smiley
does it still have the old grey motor in it ?

good luck with the parts searching

coolaride   Smiley
austrucker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 01:14:12 PM »

hey all no alot of the pannels and the moter were removed a few years back it was rusty and dad pulled it apart to fix it up we moved and they seem to be lost forever..... i will try to get some pics for ya's
Al
nsw-club

I love FC Ute's!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 11:35:56 PM »

Hi Jacki, sad to hear about your dad and good on you for wanting to do the car up for your mum. I live in Springwood ( Blue Moutains 45mins from campbelltown ) and have a lot of parts which may help with your project. Ph. me on 0428680608  if you need any help working out what parts you want.      Cheers Al

See ya
Al
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: