FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 21, 2024, 09:06:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: booster  (Read 2397 times)
Harley
« on: September 17, 2007, 11:33:56 PM »

Found a brake booster in a mates shed but not sure how to connect it up or where in the engine bay its mounted - does anybody have a good photo of one connected up, have been reading this site for ages & I'm sure there was install instructions posted here a while ago but do you think I could find them.
Thanks for a great site
Cheers Nic
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 07:21:09 PM »

You probably need to post a pic or send an email pic to someone who can post it for you. It's pointless describing how it may be fitted as it may be a number of different types. Some suitable, some unsuitable. What is your application?

Ken
Harley
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »

It has vh24 on it - which I'm told is correct for fe-ek
Sorry don't have a digital camera for a picture
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 07:48:43 AM by stinky » Logged
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 05:46:18 PM »

Suitable for '48 to EH with original drum brake front end, as is VH44. Not suitable for disc front ends (VH40 is the one you want for that).

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Harley
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 10:49:33 AM »

Anyone have an exploded view of PBR VH24 brake booster, mine is in bits & want to make sure all is there
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: